Chapter 50

Your pov

We went home and I was the truly the happiest I've ever been. "Hey y/n, Colby." "Hey Sam!" He looked at me "wow someone is happy" I nodded and showed him my ring. "Wow and with that ring who wouldn't be! Congrats guy!" He hugged us congratulating us again, we told the whole house and started planning the wedding.

Colby pov
I just asked the most amazing girl in my life to marry me, and she said yes. She said yes.

Corey pov
Y/n one of my best friends is getting married to my other best friend, I'm going to be sad if they decide to leave the house.

Y/n pov
I looked over at Corey to see a sad and slightly uncomfortable face. I walked over to him slung my arm around him " Hey what's wrong" "nothing,you should plan your wedding ." "Not until you tell me what's wrong." He went into this whole elaborate thing about how we wouldn't need them anymore and how we would leave. "Corey we aren't going to leave the house, how else will our kids get to know the great aunt Corey?" He looked up at me and laughed "I would make  a good aunt huh." "Indeed you would the best aunt the kids will ever see."  I ruffled his hair and went back to Colby, the only person who is truly perfect for me.

A/n sorry it took so long to update I was so busy and stressed, but I hope you enjoyed.