Chapter 4

Your pov
I looked to see who the arms belonged to, I saw Colby sleeping peacefully. I smiled at his messy hair, I moved close and rested my head on his chest and fell asleep.

-----time skip-----
Colby pov
I woke up and something weighing down my chest. I looked to see y/n sleeping, I turned a dark red. I placed two pillows under her head so she's think I was still there. That's didn't work cause I heard her sit up " morning Coby" I smiled and blushed at the nickname she gave me. "Morning n/n" she also blushed and flopped back down in the pillows. I laughed and walked to my dresser to find a shirt.

Your pov
I laid there thinking of what to do today besides go get my stuff and pay two more months of rent. "Coby?"  He turned and looked at me "yeah?" " I want to do something today after I get my stuff from my apartment. Is that cool with you?" He nodded and went downstairs. I got up and asked devyn for some leggings and promised to return them. I went back to Colby's room and found a a grey sweatshirt with little rips in it, I also found a snap back on the floor so I put it on as well.  I went downstairs only to have the guys whistle and nudged Colby. I didn't think much of it.

Colby pov
Damn y/n looks good in my clothes, and my snap back. I can't help but fall in love with her more and more.