Chapter 17

Your pov
"Hey Colby can I talk to you?" He nodded and followed me "what's wrong baby girl?" "Well... it's just that, when I was younger I had my blood tested. And there's a chance that either I won't make it or the baby won't." I couldn't hold back my tears for much longer. "What do you mean?" "Colby I mean if we have this baby, you either lose me or the baby." I broke down. He walked off, I can't believe it he left me.

Colby pov
I walked out of the room, I got my phone. I called the nearest hospital, "hi yes? My girlfriend is pregnant and there's a change that I could either lose her or the baby. Is there anyway that I could still have both of them in my life?" I listen to the woman calmly explain to me that y/n could get stronger blood transfusions. "Ok can we get an appointment around 1:00 for the blood transfusion?" "Ok thank you so much!" I ran back to y/n but she wasn't there.  "Y/n!" No answer "babe!" Still nothing I ran up to our room. "Y/n! Please baby answer me!"

Your pov
I was crying the bathroom cause who would want to deal with me right now. "Y/n!" He wouldn't stop calling me "babe! I'm in the bathroom" I heard footsteps approaching quickly. The door swung open, he picked me up. He cried into my shoulder "babe be prepared to stay at the hospital for a few days. We're getting you a blood transfusion." "You did that for me?" "Of course! Your my baby girl, I love you!" I jumped into his arms, I wrapped my legs around his way and my arms around his neck. He carried me to bed, laid me down, and walked out. I started to drift off when I felt arms around me, and they weren't Colby's.