chapter 52

Your pov
Day of the wedding! Colby was already at the church and we were all going to meet there. I was dressed and the girls helped me with my hair and make up.

Colby povI was so nervous, the girl I loved most was going to walk down that aisle at some point

Colby pov
I was so nervous, the girl I loved most was going to walk down that aisle at some point. "Hey man look, you love her, she loves you, it's going to be ok." Who was this guy and why did he make it sound like he was jealous. I shrugged it off "thanks man." I took a seat and waited.

-------time skip-------
Your pov
We were pulling up to the church  the flowers were already laid out, so my braids maids walked out ahead of me. First was maid of honor fayeth, dyven, then kat.  They played the sound I was to walk down the aisle to which was f/s. Since my parents couldn't make it, Elton walked me down the aisle, I looked to see Colby, his eyes were watery, a huge smile on his face . Elton handed me off to Colby, he leaned in and told Colby something, Colby nodded. The service got started, this was the greatest day of my life.

------time skip to the reception--------
Your pov
I got changed  in to my reception dress.

------time skip to the reception--------Your povI got changed  in to my reception dress

Everyone was having fun, so was I but I can't help but feeling something is off.  People were congratulating me and Colby, he wrapped his arms around me "so Mrs. Brock is this how you imagined your wedding would be." I faced him with my arms around his neck, "no, it's much better."  He kissed me and told me he was going to talk to Sam, I nodded. This was the happiest I've ever been, but I can't help but feel this won't last long.

A/n ok guys so some crazy shit might go down in this next chapter but your going to have to wait. Also I'm thinking of starting a YouTube channel, just for videos like exploration( cause in Arkansas we have abandoned buildings) little vlogs, maybe some music, I don't know, but if I make it, I'll let you guys know. And maybe I'll do a Q&A.