2. Big Day

"The day just started and already filled with luck."

•••

Avelyn.

A few weeks passed and the date of the concert was close. My countdown had officially reached 0 and it was today. Today was the year I see Shawn Mendes with my best friend.

I couldn't even sleep, it was like that feeling when as a kid you were so excited to start school again. Like you had bought the best school supplies or your outfits were on point. So you couldn't sleep the night before because you were so excited to show it off.

That's how I felt, I couldn't sleep. It was one of those nights where you can't sleep and it feels like you didn't but you know you did. I'm pretty sure I got some rest but I felt like I stayed up all night.

I woke to the sound of my alarm and as soon as I heard Mercy start to play I shot up. I looked around and adjusted to the blinding light before finding my phone. I stopped my alarm and quickly unlocked it to text Jaime.

To Jaime🌷:
Wakey wakey today is the day!

From Jaime🌷:
I know I've been up for the past hour I couldn't go back to sleep haha

To Jaime🌷:
I felt like I haven't slept at all

I then set down my phone and got out of bed to go to my bathroom. I turned on the shower and set it to hot, while I waited for it to heat up I got undressed. I took off my pajamas and underclothes before hopping under the hot water.

I washed my body and my hair before shaving and feeling fresh. I got out and wrapped a towel around my stomach and in my hair. I walked over to my closet and looked for what I could wear. What was a perfect outfit for a concert?

I must've stood there for a good thirty minutes making a mess of my clothes trying to find a outfit. I finally found a cute outfit to wear, it was a maroon long sleeve off the shoulder shirt with a matching choker. I decided to wear it with these cute blue jeans that looked like they had splattered paint on them.

I put them on after I put on my underclothes. I rolled the jeans up a little from the bottom. I then decided to pair the outfit with my all white vans. Once I was dressed I walked to my vanity and started to do my makeup.

I looked at the time and realized it was 11 am already. I didn't even notice how fast time was going. I finished up and made sure I had everything I needed in my purse.

To Jaime🌷:
Want to get breakfast? I'm starving.

I grabbed my jacket and purse and camera before walking out of my room and to my living room. I grabbed my car keys before I heard a ding coming from my phone.

From Jaime🌷:
Yes! Let's see if there's any place close to the venue.

I walked out of my house as I saw the three dots pop up. I slipped on my coat since it is always cold in the mornings. I then turned on my vloging camera as I got to my car.

"Hi guys it is a beautiful Saturday morning here in New York. And I am currently on my way to meet up with Jaime when she texts me which place she is choosing to go and eat. Today is actually a very special day." I say practically talking to myself.