38. Sorry

"No sorry will ever be enough for what I did."

•••

Shawn's a loser squad

Mendespolaroids named the group Buzz Buzz 🐝ches

Buzz Buzz 🐝ches

Illumitate
Hey Avelyn are you
back home? Or are
you in Arizona?

Mendespolaroids
OMG yes! If you're in
Arizona can we meet?

BoldMendes
HDHSH yes both
my best friends
meet I can't wait

AveWinter
Yes babies I'm in
Arizona ! just got back
yesterday.

Mendesfetish
Yay! Glad you're back
but I mean I miss you being with Shawn :(

Swiftlymendes
Oh my god did you
watch the video from
Thailand?

Shawnmendesfetish
No why? What happened?
Did he fall again?

Swiftlymendes
No omg Avelyn you have
to check this out...

Swiftlymendes
(Sent a video)

•••

I then clicked on the video and watched it. I hadn't been up to date on the last two shows. Mostly because I hadn't heard one word from Shawn, I don't even know what I did, or said. The video then began to play and I heard the all too familiar tune of Never Be Alone.

"I always love performing this song, it's another intimate song that connects us. And actually I was told a different meaning of the song, a meaning so powerful and heartfelt. The meaning of friendship and how far we could be from people we care about." He told them all this new speech.

I knew he was talking about me when he started talking about the other meaning. Then as he continued he told them a short version of what I told him.

"And uh, I kind of forgot that meaning a few days ago. And now that I'm the beautiful city of Bangkok it took me back to when I was here in October. It was a special time for me and my friend and now they are far away from me and I can't help but feel a little alone. Though I remember what they told me and had to take their meaning of this song and remember this one thing I'll never be alone." He finished the speech before he started to sing the song.

My heart swelled in happiness because I knew it was me he was talking about. But then I was reminded that he hasn't texted or called to tell me he missed me. He didn't even tell me goodbye back in Australia.

•••

Buzz Buzz 🐝ches

Mendespolaroids
Oh my god I'm not
crying you are

Illumitate
I'm feeling is he talking
about you Avelyn?

Swiftlymendes
I mean it has to be he
referred to being in
Thailand in October
hint hint Avelyn's
birthday