18. Girl stuff

"It's your typical girl talk."

•••

Avelyn.

Camila had texted me two days ago saying she'd be in New York. So we talked and made plans to meet up and hangout. The other day she landed in and we hung out for a little while but decided to spend it together again.

Jaime was spending the day with her boyfriend because he wasn't so pleased that we went to San Francisco. It had nothing to do with the fact that we went or that she left without them. It was more of the fact that he seen my vlogs where we were with Shawn and his band and friends.

So they had things they needed to talk about. She had to turn down the opportunity of meeting Camila with me. So I was on my own and kind of nervous, maybe it was because she was famous. But then the thought popped into my head.

They're normal people, they're just like me and millions of other people. They just have a different living style, so that made my nerves die down. That and I had already met her before but just like with Shawn I was still nervous the second time.

She had texted me a few minutes ago that she'd stop by my apartment before going. We had decided to go out to eat but she wanted to talk first. I am pretty sure that's where the nerves came from. Like I have no idea what she'd want to talk about, but maybe it was my own brain telling me something was wrong.

So I cleaned up my apartment before getting ready for the day. I sat on my couch scrolling through Instagram looking to see what everyone was doing. I was just bored really, normally Jaime would be here keeping me from being bored but I was left alone.

I was about to switch to Instagram but I heard a knock on my door. I quickly got up and rushed to the door and opened it. I seen Camila standing here with a big smile and a box of donuts.

"I know we said we'd go out to eat so this isn't lunch it's simply a snack." She told me with a big smile.

I laughed, "Well you didn't have to explain yourself food is amazing and doesn't need any explanation."

"Good because there's a lot." She said.

I opened the door and let her walk in and she set the donuts on the coffee table. Once I closed the door I walked over and gave her a hug.

"How did you sleep?" I asked her as we both sat down onto my couch.

She sighed, "I slept good, I mean I was pretty tired from the flight but it was good."

"Aw well I'm glad to hear that, so what did you want to talk about?" I asked before I took a sip from my water.

She smiled and shrugged, "Oh nothing too frightening. I just wanted to talk about our favorite brown haired Canadian."

"Oh." I said laughing a little.

"So how did that exactly happen? Like cause you were a fan at first right?" She asked me.

I nodded, "Yeah it started with me winning meet and greet to meet him after my best friend bought me tickets to see him. Then I met him and I guess I left some sort of impression. I asked him at the meet and greet if he'd be my best friend and I guess that was something interesting?" I said the ending in question which made us both laugh.