1. Tickets

"Come on let's go do best friend goal things."

•••

Avelyn.

I woke to my phone ringing, I opened my eyes slowly. I had to wait a little so my eyes could adjust to the bright light shinning through my windows. I looked around for my phone and once I found it I pressed the answer button.

"Hello?" I asked sleepily.

"Lyn you're not asleep still as you?" I heard my best friend ask through the phone.

I moved the phone away from my ear to check to time. It read eight in the morning, I groaned before putting the phone back up to my ear.

"Jamie it's only eight in the morning of course I was still asleep." I complained.

She huffed and I could picture her rolling her eyes at me, "Well get up and meet me at Sunny's, I have to tell you something!" She said excitedly.

I looked up at my white ceiling, "Fine I'll be there in 40 minutes."

"Yay! Coffee on me Lyn." She said before hanging up the phone.

I moved my phone away and laid in my bed for about 5 more minutes. I then heard my phone chime once again. I looked to see who it was and laughed when I read it.

From Jaime🌷;
Get out of bed!

I wasn't weirded out that she knew that or anything. She's been my best friend for believe it or not only four years. She knows me like the back of her hand so she knew I was still laying down.

You see I have a YouTube Channel, it started out as a joke which then turned into much more. I started growing in subscribers and realized this was something I was going to love more. Jaime was a subscriber who followed me on twitter and Instagram as well.

She always tweeted me but not in a fan way. She treated me like I was normal and once I realized she lived in New York as well we decided to meet up for the first time three years ago. So for a whole year we were mainly internet friends. Crazy right?

I've never been so happy to have made a YouTube channel. Like to think how different my life would've been four years ago. I probably wouldn't be here, I probably would've been living with my parents still back in Arizona.

I would've been going to college and being a normal girl. But I think this tops it, I love being a YouTuber. I mean everyone who loves what you do and supports you. It's a amazing feeling, but I don't see them as subs or fans, they're my friends. Cause at the end of the day I'm just like them.

I got out of bed and walked to my closet. I looked for what I could wear. I grabbed this tan knitted crop top that buttoned in the front. I then chose black ripped jeans and these cute tan laced up round toe oxford flats.

I then took it to my restroom and hopped into the shower. I took a quick shower before getting out and getting dressed. I let my hair curl up on its own and then did my makeup. I kept it simple, I then looked for my contacts.

I found the box in my drawer but my life really sucks at times. My box was empty meaning I was out and needed to go get more. I sighed and grabbed my glasses, luckily they were cute and actually matched my outfit.

I walked to my room and grabbed my bag and phone. I then walked out to my kitchen and grabbed my keys. I walked out of my apartment and downstairs to the parking lot. I walked to my Range Rover and got in, I started it up and started driving to Sunny's.

It didn't take me that long to drive there. I pulled up and had seen a white Camero and knew Jaime was already in there. I parked the car, cut the engine, and got out. I walked in and looked around the place in search of my best friend.

I didn't have to search long for she was already walking towards me. She had a big smile on her face and two cups of coffee in her hands.

"Let's sit outside, it's getting stuffy in here." She told me.

I didn't have anytime to object for she was already past me and walking back outside. I turned around and followed her to a empty table. We both sat down and she handed me my coffee.

"Thank you." I say with a smile.

She smiles back, "No problem."

I took a sip of it before setting it down, "So are you going to tell me why you wanted me to get up so early and meet you here?" I asked.

She nodded and had a big smile, "What would you say if I bought tickets to a concert and wanted you to come with?"

Is this girl crazy? I would obviously love to go to a concert.

"I would say duh! And who's?" I was genuinely curious.

"Behold two tickets to Shawn Mendes Illuminate world tour!" She said excitedly as she waved the two tickets in front of me.

My jaw dropped as I seen the two mesmerizing tickets. You see one of the tings that makes Jaime and I really best friends is our taste in music. Once we were getting to know each other we asked who was each other's favorite artist and when we both said Shawn it was like instant best friends.

I mean how can you not love him? He's goofy, dumb, sweet, caring, and can sing like a fucking angel. His looks are a plus but even if he was still 2013 Shawn I would still love him. Looks aren't everything, especially with his golden hearted personality.

"So is that a yes?" Jaime laughed.

I shook my head still feeling so speechless. I was in shock. Jaime laughed as I snatched the tickets out of her hand and ran my fingers across them. They were real.

We were going to see Shawn Mendes live and in concert.

Authors Note//
Hehe short chapter to introduce the book.
Guys check out my book trailer I made in the media let me know what you think!
I can't wait to start this along with No Promises
Can't wait to see what you guys think of this new book!
Let me know what you think.
Until Next Time Peace Lovelies✌🏼💚