Love

I've never experienced love, so this is pretty hard to explain my personal opinion on it, but I still have opinions on it.

What is love? The dictionary explains it as deep, intimate feelings from one person to another, but from what I've picked up, I believe it's something different. You can't explain it. Well, you can; I just did, but you can't explain it properly. The dictionary makes it seem so small and insignificant but in all honesty it's not an explanation, it's a pure feeling that is impossible to be forced upon you. I've wonders what love feels like, a few times. I don't want love, heck no, but what is it, if you could describe it? What is the feeling of love? Longing for a relationship and grabbing the first person of the opposite or the same sex that seems the same is obviously not love. It's desperation. Maybe you might click and eventually fall in love but in all honesty at first it was desperation, not love.

People in love have arguments. It's sort of a compulsory thing, even if it's only over the last bit of bread or whatever. I've seen people make such big deals out of their parents arguing, and let me just say, kids; a few arguments aren't going to break up your family. Much bigger things could. According to Anna Renee, author of multi-million-readers popular "After ", love conquers all, right? Stop being a drama llama.

I don't think I've got much more to say on the matter. It's a bit of a weird subject for me. Obviously because, if you know me, well yeah.

I love you all, my pumpkins!