Being Truthful

Okay, so, being truthful when I need to be is thankfully something I'm aware of. Recently i opened up everything going on inside my head to two people who I wish I could still be friends with absolutely 100% truthfully and it wasn't my fault if they got butthurt, right? I was saying things honestly because they were making assumptions and proceeded to make a mockery page about me and follow some of my friends behind my back. i was sick of lying and having to filter what I say because they wouldn't be able to handle it and so, when I got the courage to, I told them everything that had been destroying me from the inside honestly. no lies, no edits to make them look in the best possible light. I was sick of myself for not having the courage to before and it felt great to have it off my chest. Only, one person couldn't handle it. apparently it wasn't enough. even after saying that bitching was a passion I never would tolerate, they went and did it again behind my back. It's okay though. it's not worth my breath anymore. I'm so grateful to have it off my chest; it's their fault for thinking it some deluded hate message.

basically, the point of this chapter is why I stood up for myself. I couldn't be happier having a new start this year with new people. if I ever meet them again, I'll smile and act as I would with anyone. even though it's hard to forgive them, I'm not responsible for what they like and don't like. I just thought they had a right to hear my side of the story. I don't care if you hate me! I know you do! Holy crap, it's been told to my face countless times by countless people! You can stoop only so low.

stand up for yourself. if I want to say something, I'll say it. I will defend myself and anyone else if you say something bad. I'm sorry if I made you feel awful, and I wish I could take back any mean words against you. but if it's the truth, then, as a friend of mine told me, 'build a bridge and get over it'. if you have a fragile ego, I'm sorry. but if you have a big enough ego to take the faults of people who you used to be friends with them, twist them round into a horror story and feed it to anyone who will listen as soon as they tell you what's going inside their head and you don't like it, I'm sorry, but get a life. You have better things to do then ruin others because you're so proud. Maybe someday we can forget this and act as normal, but it's too early for that. some things die hard.