Word Appearance

This is probably one of the weirdest chapters in this book.

I have this weird obsession with words. I'm not kidding. If I'm thinking about a word, I look at it on a book or something and realize that it acTUALLY LOOKS LIKE WHAT IT MEANS.

It's so weird. I mean, for example;

rude

Look at it. To me when I look at it I think of a snotty person curling their lip and creasing their nose as they say it. Is it just me, or can you guys see it too?

It's hard to explain. Look at it.

sweet

Can you see a smile in there? I definitely can. On the two "ee's" I can see a smile which emphasizes the meaning of the word.

Also, I prefer to use long words that sounds scientific. I'd have to adjust to actually using long words that I probably don't know. I'd read the dictionary if I could - no, if I WOULD. I'm a lazy butt when it comes to non-fiction. Like that time when my mum told me we were going to France, so I got a French phrases book, vowed to read it, and never did. It's actually still in my old bag.

But I just want to sound scientifically accurate. It's also like how I want to learn different languages to sound intelligent, because, in reality, there's only few subjects that I'm good at.

I guess that's just human nature, which I also have a lot to say about, but that's another chapter.

Another weird thing is when I'm talking to someone, my mind starts to drift, and I think of the words that person's saying and spell them out in my head. When I'm doing tests, (spelling tests) if the word I'm spelling doesn't look right, I change it.

I guess you could say I have a "relationship" with words. Don't judge ✌️