An Eternity in Your Arms

The sky was a velvety field of black. Its hollowness reflected in Kyoya's bespectacled eyes. 

"It has been quite some time now."

"I suppose it has. Perhaps it was for the better."

"Hm. I suppose."

"Do you think they'll come back someday?"

"I hope so... But I doubt they will - they are quite happy together y'know."

"It can get boring out there though."

"One won't truly be bored if they're with someone they love."

"I suppose so." Tamaki's eyes shone brightly as he tilted his head to glance at his lover. "And who doesn't want to spend the rest of their life on a nice relaxing vacation?"

Kyoya scoffed, "I doubt it's anything close to relaxing out there. Knowing those two, they're probably riding manatees or something."

"Ne, ne... Can we go manatee riding sometime?"

"Absolutely not."

~~~

"Ne Kaoru, wanna play?"

"Let me rest," his brother grumbled. 

"C'mon you've been lying on the sand for hours now!"

"I'm old, let me rest."

"But we're the same age!"

"Fine. What do you wanna do this time?"

"Let's go swim with the manatees." 

Kaoru sighed. "Let's go you idiot."

Hikaru pranced towards the welcoming blue sea as Kaoru smiled and got up from his supine position on the beach. Spending an eternity with his brother was perfect, and there was no better place for it.

_________________________________________

Thank you all so much for the support! Please vote and comment (or just go take a nap)! ;)