Chapter 9: New Movie

Taylor Lautner Fan Fiction

Book 1: Not So Average Love Story of an Average Girl

Book 2: Not So Average Promise of an Average Girl 

Chapter 9: New Movie

"Lil, before you leave for your Seventeen shoot, I have news," Taylor said following me down the stairs.

"Really? Is it good or bad?"

"It's great news."

"What is it?" I asked.

"I got a part in a movie," he said.

"Really?! That's amazing! What kind of movie is it?"

"Its different from the other movies I've done..it's a bullying movie," he said, "I play this high school kids who's best friends are bullies. He gets tired of seeing his best friends hurt the other kids in the school and he started on this mission to stop bullying completely in his school for good."

"Is that the audition you went to the other day?" I asked.

"That's the one," he said, "they loved my audition and I got the call last night that I got the part."

"That's amazing!" I hugged him and he chuckled.

"I thought you'd say so," he said, "and you're gonna have to visit me on set."

"I do?" I said sarcastically, "what if I don't want to?"

"Then I'll drag you on set," he said pulling me closer to him.

"Then I guess there's no way of getting out of it?"

"Nope," he said, putting an emphasis on the 'P'. 

"Darn," I joked.

"I know how disappointed you must be," he said inching closer to me, "having to visit your boyfriend on the set of his new movie."

"Yup." I held my breath, not even realizing I was doing, and just waited as Taylor got closer. It was weird how he could do this to me. His lips brushed mine and I could resist, I pressed my lips to his as his grip tightened around me. 

"I have to go," I mumbled between kisses.

"No."

"I do," I said pulling away, both of us out of breath, "I have my photoshoot."

"I'll be there in a few hours," he said, "unlike you, I don't mind visiting you on set."

I giggled, "funny."

"I know," he laughed, "see ya later."

"Bye," I smiled.

"Love you Lil."

"I love you too."

I was the very last one to arrive at the shoot. The people at Seventeen decided they wanted a few shot of me with my band and do an article about us before starting my actual modeling shoot. I walked with Adrian, Grace, and Beth into our dressing room and started trying on some clothes for the shoot.