Chapter 1 ep 2 season 1

I do not own any of the art shown
SPOILER WARNINGS

Y/n Pov

It was a warm day as useally and the dogs were still taking over the earth. I heard a loud crash and ran downstairs as I saw a bulldog had busted down my door. He pointed his gun with me and forcefully took me across the street and chained me up with my neighbors outside. The girl next to me who had a pink tanktop and orange hair was refferd to as Summer then spoke.

" I can't believe how mean snuffles got just because he's smart. This is why I choose to get C's."

After she said that a creepy old man with spikey blue hair and a lab coat came out of the bushes with a little boy in a yellow shirt. The man next to me then called him Rick as the old man started to take off their chains. He stopped at me before asking the woman with blond hair who I was. She looked back at me before reponding.
" Their the new neighbor across the street."

The little boy with the yellow shirt then spoke up.
" We can't just leave them here at least take their chains off. "

Rick glared at the little boy before taking off my collar.

" All right lets get out of here if we hurry." Rick said before continuing he took a swig from a sliver container which I assumed contained whisky. " we can set up camp in the sewer tunnels or something before the dogs completely take over."

I cringed at the thought of sleeping in the sewers.

" Woah, Woah, Woah this is my house Im not abandoning" it said the man who Rick refferd to as Jerry. Rick frowned at Jerry before saying.

" It's to late Jerry the dogs are on a path to full world dommination but hey, at least they know not to pee on your carpet."

"wait I have an idea" Jerry said before going into the house. I could see him through the window aa he started to pee on the dogs guns. The fluffy white dog then came over and put Jerry's face in his own urine. Rick looked back at me as I laughed quietly afterall it was pretty funny.

"Great plan Jerry " Rick said sarcasticly.

Snuffles told his body guards to then bring Morty to him. The rest of us were put in tight cadges. Ricks face was inches from mine.
" Can you stop breathing... Blggg... on me Im trying to get us out of here" Rick said.I rolled my eyes and blew air on his face. He lookes at me before getting out a tiny device and getting out of the cage.
"Can I come, pleaseee" I asked

He looked at me and smiled sarcastically.

" Sure I need a sheild anyway."
I got out and followed him, I'm just excited to not be in a cage.He put the tiny devise in the dogs ear and then put one in mine. When I woke up I was next to Rick infront of a dog. Rick grabbed a bat and hit the dog in the back of the head knocking him out. Morty and Rick talked for a while before Rick had Morty take some pills.
Rick walked over to me and put some puppy ears and a mouth on me before getting mec suits for us. We stood infront of Morty on a table with Snuffles next to it.

"Its pretty bad emporor snowball we need to do more surgeries . " Rick said.
" Anything for my Morty" snuffles said.
Snuffles accountant walked up and told Snuffles that he could lose his kingdom and that the surguries were putting him in debt.

" To HELL WITH MY KINGDOM id trade it all for my humans health and happiness" Snuffles said.

" do you think that would have done the same for us." His accountant said.

"WE ARE NOT THEM, we are not them" snuffles replied.

Snuffles then woke up and Rick,Morty and I were kicked out of the dream world.

Snuffles let us free before assembling his troops and going to a new dimension. He licked Morty' forehead before saying goodbye. Which made a few tears escape my eyes it had reminded me of when my dog had died.

" Are you crying " Rick said to me.

I shook my head "I just have something in my eye" I replied.

" Was it tears?" Rick asked sarcastically taking a swig from his flask.

______________________________________
Part one finished
Ok sooo this was bases on the show as an introduction the x reader will start in the next chapter this is just so you two meet.