Chapter 20

Jerry's Pov

I closed the garage door behind me.

"Why is Rick being such a jerk. And why was he holding Y/n's hand." I said to myself.

"Y/N AND RICK WERE HOLDING HANDS!?!." Summer yelled.

"Shhhhh. Yes, when I was in there they were holding hands and their faces were really close togethor." I replied.

"They were going to kiss. Are they dating?" Summer asked.

"Look Summer I dont know ok?" I retorted. Summer frowned before going to the garage door and putting her ear up to the door.

"What are you guys doing?" Beth asked. I shook my head and shushed her. Only to have Morty come up behind her and ask.

"Shhh, we want to see if Rick and Y/n are dating." I replied.I leaned in against the door only to fall back onto concrete. I looked up to see that none other than Rick had opened it.

"Are you guys really spying on me and Y/n?" He asked.

"Do..do you like Y/n." Summer asked.

"I...I uhhh...." Rick said scratching the back of his neck and blushing.

"You like her don't you?" Summer said giggling.

"No, were just close." Rick said.

"Hmmm sure." Summer replied before heading into the living room with the rest of the family.

"Get up Jerry and Don't spy on us." Rick said to me before closeing the door bumping my head.

"Ow" I yelled before getting up and heading to the family room.

______________________________________

Ricks Pov

"Soo... you don't like like me?" Y/n asked a little sad.

"Well I mean did you think I did?" I asked.

"No, its just the other Ricks practically killed for me so I just was curious." They replied.

"Yeah, Im awhere wanted to kill them." I said.

"You sound jealous." Y/n replied.

"So what if I am." I replied getting closer.

"Do you like me?" I asked.

"Uhhhhhh............no" Y/n replied blushing. I put my hand on their upper thigh and leaned in breathing on their face.

"I think I more than just like you." I said.Y/n eyes widend in shock.I leaned in and kissed their nose, causeing Y/n to blush.To my suprise Y/n leaned in kisssing up my jawline to my ear before wispering seductively...

"You only like what dosen't talk back."