Chapter 16

There is rape but I dont fully explain it warning.
______________________________________

Y/n Pov

*SMACK*

"Uggh, that hurt." I said with my face flat on the ground.

"I have everything I need from you
Y/n. Time to go back." Rick said.

"What do you mean? I thought you liked me? What happened?" I asked.

"Like you, Ricks don't '' like '' people. We don't need to '' like '' anyone when we have ourselves." Rick scoffed.

"Was it at least nice, when you had to pretend?" I asked.

"I...iii..I mphhh. It will be for other Ricks? " Rick replied blushing.

"What do you mean other Ricks?" I asked nervously.

"Your one of the only Y/n's in all the dimendsions. Ricks would pay top dollars to have you." He replied smirking. My whole body started to shake, he was going to sell me I thought to myself.

"It's better not to fight, im saying this being nice.Put this on." Rick said throwing me lace panties /(and a matching lace bra).

"There is nothing here Rick." I yelled at him.He grabbed my wrist but it was lightly and not as forcefull.

"Please." He said almost begging.

"Why can't I stay with yooouuuu*~?" I asked rubbing my butt against his crouch playfully.

"As much as I would love that, I can't it's Morty's orders. He said. I could feel him through his pants already.

"The one with the eyepatch"? I asked.Rick nodded.

"Is there a place I cann.... change." I asked.

"No, Morty said I have to watch you so you dont.... ya know, stick anything dangerous in your undies." He said.

I started to stip off my clothing turning around so Rick woulden't see but to my suprise he had already moved in front of me to see my body fully. I quickly put on the lingerie to cover my body only to have Rick come closer and rub my stomach.

"If it makes it any better I can be your first customer." He said.

"No, I don't want any '' customers '' so I'll gladly avoid anyone I can." I replies bitterly.

"What a waste" He replied sounding disapointed.

I pulled away only to have him pick me up and carry me to the couch and set me on his lap. I moved around trying to ajust to his bulge in his pants but I could tell it only made him hornier.

"Mmmmm your so good." Rick said moaning almost.

"Rick s.." I tried to say but Rick had already started to rub me.I tried to pull away bit he was to stong.

"Your so good." Rick said reuturening his hands to your waist moveing them down. I grabbed his hands to stop them but he pushed through and continues twords my crotch.

"Rick no, please stop.Im not ready yet." I pledded him.

"Well I didn't ask if you were ready." He wispered in my ear.He flipped me over so he was on top still rubbing himself on me.He pulled down his pants to revel his underwhere. He pulled off my panties and startes to rub me. Tears filles my eyes as I knew what would happen next.

Rick's Pov

I went through the portal and found a small town. It was dark and I felt as if I was about to pass out.I was no good to Y/n if im tired I thought to myself.But I can't stop.I went through another portal and looked at my watch "Location verified". I smiled at the thought of having my baby back.Im comming Y/n.