Chapter 17

Rick's Pov

*Location reached* I looked at the big building that was in front of me, It was hideous. He had strapped Mortys to the outside of the building.No wonder I coulden't track this place at first he had Morty's blocking the interference.

"Welp time to go" I said to myself. I approached the bruilding with my gun in my hand and shot the building open with it. As the smoke cleared I was greeted by slow claps and fimiliar faces, none other than Rick and Morty. This Rick had a scar on his mouth and bags under his eyes. His Morty had an eyepatch.

"Ohh look at you C-137 yo...arn't you a tough costomer." Said Evil Rick.

"Slow clap really, kinda of played out dude." I replied.

"Not in this dimendsion it isn't, in fact I invented it, nobody else has even done it here before." He replied.

"Well La De Da." I said slowly claping before Rick slapped my hands.

"Hey thats mine." He said.

*      *      *

Ricks Pov (still)

"Ahhh isn't it beautiful?" Evil Rick said  veiwing the multiple screens of Mortys stapped to the building with needles digging into their backs.

"Yeah yeah, looks like payday it never landed ranch in here, ZING. That guy got it." I replied as the guy next to me laughed.

"Ah, Rick quiet, you're missing my syphony." He replied while pushing a button which made visible the loud crys of the Morty's in pain. He then pretended to direct them.

" Hey, ill take it over muphurd and sons, ZIP. This guy is on it." I replied gesturing to the dude next to me.

"Hes not laughing at your dumb jokes Rick thats just a sound he makes every ten seconds." Evil Rick replied.I looked over to hear him make the sound again which I thought was laughter but not and groaned.

"You see Rick, your not as clever as you thing you are.I wanted you to find me were not so diffrent you and I." He replied pulling up a screen with some type of arrangement.

"Yeah duh." I replied.

"See this right here Rick, I crunched the numbers I created a spectrum of all the Ricks and listed them out from most evil to least evil.Heres where I am and heres where you are Rick." He said gestureing to the screen to show we were next to eachother, besides the dude in between us.

"This guy right here super weird." Evil Rick said pointing at the guy in between us.

"I get in so you want me to team up with you to take down the council of Ricks right? Is that right? Is that where your going with this cause thats where id be going." I replied sacasticaly.

"PLEASE, I think im doing pretty good on my own. Im simply going to download the contents of your brain then..." He said sliding his finger across his neck signalling he was going to kill me.

He then showed my memories of Y/n and Morty.

"Are you seriously in love with someone Rick? He said scoffing as I tears filled my eyes looking at my Y/n.

"No Im just allergic to dipshits." I replied.

"Not that you'll see them anyway but there busy at work." Evil Rick said grinning.

"Where are they? I asked

"I don't want to say too much." He replied.