Chapter 6

I do not own any of the amazing art.

Y/n Pov

Yesterday was probaby one of the best days of my life and it was spent with Rick. I was still wearing the band tee but changed into a skit I had gotten from my house when I went back home.It was weird, not eating with the family.I went down stairs and then continued on a mini project I had been working on before the whole dog thing happend.I had been working on a device that could seperate the molecular feild so I could make holograms of myself kind of like a hivemind but I dont take someones body.Time to test it I said to myself.I flipped the switch and pressed the button. A bright flash then occored and my house had a large hole in it, but I also had another me.I examined my second self. Identical.I then flipped the switch back and they disapered.I then felt someone from behind hug me.

"Y/n omg are you ok."Summer askes.
I nodded before turning to see who hugged me and to my dissatisfaction it was Morty.I hugged him back as he dug his face into my chest.I then looked to see Rick across the street stareing at me as rhe family showed feelings of concernment.He then walked over continueing to make eye contact.
"You need a place to live don't you?" Beth asked.
"No I can just rent a house Im fine Beth" I replied smileing.Rick looked at me dead in the eyes before grabbing my hand pulling me from Morty and leading me to the house.
" Where are you going Dad?" Beth asked.
"Showing her our guest room so she can get used to her new home."Rick said.

______________________________________
I'll add more towmarrow but I couldent skip today without updateing. 🙂