Chapter 23

Y/n Pov

"Y/n, im so sorry I missed you and I really do love you." Rick said wrapping me in a strong embrace, only to have him turn to ooze.

"Rick?!?" I yelled trying to pick up the ooze and rebuild him.

"Y/n im right here, that was a fake Rick." The real Rick said.

"Im sorry ." I said looking down at my feet.

"I.. Im sorry too." Rick said.

"You are?" I replied.

"Yeah I guess I might be, don't get too cocky though." Rick said.

"Rick, what is this place?" I asked.

"It's an... Uhh not real." Rick said.

"I know that but what that Rick said was it true?" I asked.

"Uhh, no." Rick said.

"Ok, I trust you." I said.

"I ermm ok." Rick stutterd.

"Rick im so sorry and I missed you and I love you im just not ready for a relationship with you, in scared at what people would think." A clone of me said next to Rick before he turned to shoot her.

"Was that true Y/n?" Rick asked me.

"No." I quickly replied, thank goodness this is a place of lies so he won't know because than he would hate me.

"Let me have the portal gun." Rick said snatching the gun from my hands

"Ok, are we going home now?" I asked Rick.

"Yes. You do know that Beth and Jerry like you a lot right, I mean Jerry likes you even more than he likes me? Rick said.

"I guess I never really thought about it." I replied.

"Well they do." He said before opening the portal so we could go home.