Chapter 15

Rick's Pov

I went through portal after portal I was getting closer I now had 2/3 bars until it told me what dimendsion she was in.I went into the next dimension, I looked at the tracker, nothing new. I opened up another portal and went through 2.2/3 until location is nearby.My hands started to shake I wanted to see her but I was so nervous to tell hed how wrong I was, haha I was wrong never thought this day would come I thought to myself.I went through another portal.

"2.2 still." I sighed looking at my watch.It's already like 11 pm. Its been to long I should have found them by now.I went through the next portal and glanced at my tracker, 2.4.

Y/n Pov

It's been hours since Rick and I.. kissed.What was so important to Morty that he needed Rick anyway.

"Morty, do you think Rick....likes me?"I asked him.

"Y/n, Ii..i Im not sure I..II i think so. But you never know with RRick." He replied weakly with a frown.I sighed I must not be that important to him, maybe Jerry was right.

"Ii...ii. meeann he mi." Morty said before the door opened inturupting him.

"Might what?" Said the Morty with an eyepatch that opened the door.

"Nothing." I replied shaking my head.

"Well hurry up Rick wanted to see you." Eyepatch Morty replied frowning. I followed behind him his hand gripping my wrist tightly.He led me into some type of living room where Rick was sitting on the couch drinking and watching tv. Morty let go of my wrist and pushed me on to the couch a little to forcefully to where I almost landed on Rick.

"Hey beautiful" Rick said pulling me closer to him. I snuggled my head into his chest I could smell the alcohol as it burned my nose.

"Sorry you have to stay in the room with Mortys" Rick said a little nicer than he useally is.

"It's not a big deal." I replied.He pulled me into hin closer to the point he was streached out on the couch and I was laying next to him with my hands on his chest.I feel asleep to the sound of the tv and Rick playing with my hair.

______________________________________

Its short ye,  sorry I was working on it on my way to softball practice but I wanted to add another chapter soo here. ❤❤