Chapter 13

I DONT KNOW THE ARTIST OF SOME OF THESE PHOTOS SO IF YOU KNOW COMMENT THEM I FORGOT TO PUT THAT BEFORE. I only know some and do NOT take credit for any of this art.
______________________________________

Your POV

I could sense his presence was gone and I only felt the empty space around me.I sat in silence. I trusted Rick, I think?My wrist was sore from how hard he grabbed it but I know he didn't mean to, right? I could smell a bitter cologne it got stonger and stronger before I felt a warm breath on my neck.

"Rick?" I whispered.

"No it's Morty."He said sounding stronger than usual.He took the bag off my head and then grabbed my hand leading me.I couldn't see as my eyes adjusted to the darkness.He led me to a tall door that opened to reveal like 50 other Mortys in a dimly lit room. I looked back to see but the Morty had pushed me in. I was about to fall to the floor when the Mortys caught me.

"Thanks Mortys." I said.

"It's the least we can do Grandma/Grandpa."One of the Mortys said.

"(GRANDMA/GRANDPA)?They're just Ricks apprentice." One of the Mortys said.

"Where's my Morty?" I ask the crowd.About five Moty's raise their hand.

"My Morty hit me in the head with a door like last week" I said.

"Not on purpose." One of the Mortys said, My Morty.

"MORTY!" I yelled over the crowd.He raised his hand so I could see him in the crowd of Mortys. I ran over and hugged him.

Rick's POV

WHERE IS SHE?

"Y/N, MORTY." I yelled.

"Oh shit oh shit oh shit." I pounded on the front door as hard as I could.

Beth answered the door and pullled me into a hug crying into my chest.I rubbed her back awkwardly.

"Hmmm, great love you sweetie. Wheres my gir/bo....Y/n wheres Y/n.

"Your girl/boy, Rick I...why can't you love our family." Beth said before leaveing into her bedroom.

"Rick? What are you doing here?" Jerry asked.

"Looking for Y/n, what else would I be doing, They're gone?" I replied.

"They answerd the door and then left with you." Jerry said.

"Nonononono no they didn't Jerry. Can you describe him?" I asked.

"I don't know he turned aroumd before I could get a good look. I think he had a hat, a fedora to be exact." Jerry said.

"FUCKING USELESS JERRY." I yelled.I ran out the door and looked at the street lamps.

"Bingo" I said. I climbed up the strret lamp and grabbed the camera pulling it off the lamp.I slid down and ran into the garage. I then hacked into the video and played it on my computer.

"Nononononono NOOO." I yelled looking at the screen.Evil Rick I thought to myself.

"I..i aghhhh" I said before triping over the disintegrater.My leg had turnes to dust.

"Ahhhh nonono. This is going to take forever to fix.Fucking Jerry digging through my stuff." I said to my self annoyed.I grabbed some parts and started to work on my limb enhancement. She'll have to wait.I could feel tears in the corners of my eyes but I refused to cry.