Chapter 21

Y/n Pov

"You don't know what I like sweet heart." Rick said grinning.I moved away from him.

"Thats a shame then." I replied in a monotone voice before getting of the place I was sitting and headed into the living room to watch tv.
______________________________________

Ricks Pov

"Fuck I almost had it." I said drinking the rest of my flask. I sighed. I walked into the kitchen passing Y/n and Morty on the couch. I opened the fridge and opened the secret compartment to reveal tons of bottles of liquor. I refilled my flask and then chugged the rest of the bottle. I discarded the bottle and sat on the couch with Y/n.

"Ill be in Ricks room. That is until Rick can make an extra one." Y/n said coldly.

"Are you and Y/n fighting?" Morty asked.

"No, we...wer..wer fine ..M..Mm.. Mortty." I replied.

"Oh hey dad, I didn't know you left the garage. Are you and Y/n dating? Do you like them?" Beth asked curiously.

"No honey love is an illusion that distracts me. I wouldn't waste my time on such things." I replied.

"Ohh ok. I just thought maybe you would want to spend a lot of time with Y/n, maybe like forever." Beth replied.

"I woulden't waste even forever with Y/n I could meet tons of people in forever that are more than equal to her." I replied.

"Why do you care so much about Y/n then?" Summer asked.

" I don't I have infinite Y/n's." I replied. I glanced at my watch.

"Oh look Morty its time for the adventure you said we would go on." I said.

"Wh..what adventure Rick?" Morty said.

"Yyy...ya know THE ...adventure." I replied. I pulled Morty into the garage with me and opened a portal.

"What adventure Rick?" Morty asked escapeing my grip.

"L..lll..look Morty I just can't deal with the family now ok." I replied.

"Rick I know you were lying when you said there was infinite Y/n's. There the only one which is why you were so worried to rescue them." Morty said.

"Man you must be getting smarter with all the time spent with me." I replied.

"You're afraid of Y/n arn't you Rick. That you won't be able to control everything because you have a weakness now and it's them." Morty said.

"I only need to look out for #1 Morty and thats me." I replied.

"You try to own Y/n but they're not stupid they know you which is why they matter most to you, because they understand you. Even more than family. Y/n can betray you at any moment. they're unpredictable and you like that because thats how you are. " Morty said.

"Get out of my head." I replied turning and shooting Morty only to have him turn to ooze. I looked over to find another Morty, my Morty silent.

"Do you really care about Y/n more than us Rick, your family?" Real Morty said.

"Fuck. Why did I have to pick the truth dimension." I muttered to myself.