Chapter 22

Rick's Pov

" I don't know w..hw...bleh..what youre talking about Morty, I hate you all equally." I lied.

"Th  Tha...That's not w...what that ooze Morty said." Morty replied.

"He's a liar, Morty yo...you know I don't do the...blehh... the mushy stuff." I replied

"No RIck YOU'RE A LIAR. I KNOW YOU DON'T LOVE US AS MUCH AS Y/N." Morty yelled.

"Soo SOO so..." I said untill I was cut off by another Rick.

"SO WHAT MORTY MAYBE I LOVE HER. YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS I'VE FOUND SOMEONE TO SPEND MY LIFE WITH BESIDES YOU." Other Rick replied before I was able to shoot him in the head.

"YOU LOVE HER?" Morty yelled storming off into the distance.

"FUCK, MORTY DONT TELL Y/N OR I'LL KILL YOU." I replied.

"You can replace me Rick because I'll always be your grandson in other dimensions but there is only one Y/n because they all died in their past." Morty said. I shot this Morty in the head to have him turn to ooze aswell.

"JESUS MORTY I SWEAR." I yelled. I went to grab my portal gun only to find it gone. This is gonna fuck with the time police again I muttered. Morty is unsure of himself.

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n Pov

I heard the garage door open and went back down the stairs to apologize to Rick. I shouldn't have done that, I think I like like him. I should have just kissed him back. I stumbled into the kitchen to find Morty Crying with the portal gun.

"Morty where is Rick?" I asked, only to receive a glare from him.

"Find him yourself." He replied throwing the portal gun down.

"Morty pleeasee." I said before grabbing the portal gun. I looked down at the glowing gun and opened the most recent portal besides to the house and stepped through.