Chapter 7

Y/n Pov

"So I live here now?" I asked Rick a little confused.

"Yup you can sleep in my bed like before.Except your not...Blrh....hurt like ever second anymore."He replied.

"Are you wearing my old band tee?" Rick asked sounding suprised.I looked down at the shirt.

"The flesh curtains?" I said tring to hide my laughter.

"I..ii..It was Squanchy's idea." Rick said his face turning a bit pink.

"What was it like?"

"Well..blurg.. we were like 20 and wanted t...blug.. to start a band ssso we did.Were you ever in a band lil miss per...blug.. perfect?" Rick asked smiling.

"Yeah I used to play base for Topanga" I said.

"What happened?" Rick asked.

"They..we made a song for disney for the show boy meets world then left and we wanted to change the name so we became PUP but we didn't play for a long time so we were extremely poor.At this point I couldn't keep just eating ramen so I had to quit and get a job. They said they would be happy if I ever came back though sooo it's cool." I replied happy to give some insight into my life considering he knew like nothing.

"Cool" he said and then left.I sat down on the bed before Summer came in.

"You know you could always go to school with me and meet people closer to your age." Summer said.

"Ive been living here a day and your already tring to get rid of me." I said laughing.

"No....nononno I like you but you just said that you never really had friends in college and well I assume you've never had a boyfriend and well so I thought...maybe you would want to met some of my friends.I have a few in college." Summer responded quickly.

"You just want me to do your homework don't you?" I asked smiling.

"No, I just want you to be happy.Beth really appreciates your help, Rick hasn't caused trouble since the day with the dogs. He's useally not this....nice to anyone is what Im saying."

  "So you want me to date someone so I can spend my time with them so Rick goes back to being mean and causing trouble?" I said while laughing.

"No, but I still think that you should date someone.At least come to the school like once." Summer said.

"How?" I asked.

"Don't you have like an age gun or something?" Summer asked.

"Well.. yeah but still I don't think people would like me much."

"Of course they would we have school monday so I will just enroll you  so you can be in all of my classes." Summer replied.I nodded.

"You're right, Ill go but I need to pick some outfits still."

"Nah, we can just go shopping then you can have your own clothes." Summer said.

"I'll drive considering you can't." I said.

______________________________________

Just some minor backround for the character. In the begging

Also PUP is a band and they did write a song for boy meets world. They are amazing and you should totally check them out.