Part 24

Rick's Pov

she said she loved me but wasn't ready for a relationship? I thought. What I thought was true was her's too? Rick thought to himself.  It was the truth dimension.

Y/n Pov

I looked at Rick and sighed. I really hope he didn't believe what the ozze people said. I glanced up the stairs before remembering Morty.

"Oh Shit." I wispered to myself. I walked up the stairs and traced my fingers against the door rehearsing what to say before knocking.

"Morty..." I said knocking. He opened the door and then went back and sat on his bed.

"Wh... Why did you have to move here?" Morty said. It came out more sad than an actual question.

"Morty I don't want to mess up your family. I.... If you want.. I can leave Morty." I wispered.

"I want you to leave... But I also don't. Why does Rick hate me?" Morty asked. I sighed those words broke my heart.

"Rick has a weird way to show he likes you Morty. I don't even know if Rick loves anyone. But I know that if if he did it would be you." I said.

"You know Rick... I thank you." Morty said.

"Rick what?" I asked.

"Nothing. Im sorry I was mean to you. I really like you Y/n." Morty said.

"Morty I'm sorry I keep taking your grandpa from you. I'll make sure you spend enough time together before him and I." I said. I reached out hesitantly and rubbed his back.