Chapter 3

I do not own any of the amazing art.

LIL BIT OF GORE WARNING

______________________________________

Ricks Pov

I quickly ran down to my garage as
Y/n went to sleep so I could grab my dream inceptors. I quietly ran up stairs and put one in her ear. When I woke up in their dream I had to be carefull to not intervene or else I'll be caught. Y/n was with her dog, Dad and Mom.

  " Your Useless Y/n useless" said their dad. He slurred his words most likely meaning he was drunk.

He pulled out a gun and shot the mother right in the chest. Y/n mother was reaching out to Y/n begging them to help her eyes then went cold. He had started walking twords Y/n when he stepped on the dog with his boots breaking its neck.

  " Everyone is taking their last breath Y/n, Want to join them." Y/n's father said.

He held the gun up to Y/n before they quickly pulled out a knife and slashed his hand causing him to shoot and miss. Y/n then took the kife and dug it into his chest as hard as they could while he still craddled his hand. Doing this multiple times before he eventually fell over, blood seeping from the wounds in his chest. Y/n ran out the door and walked to a bridge in the park lookeing down at the water and below  and then jumped in the blood dissolved into the river their muffled screams got quiter before drowning.

  "aghhhh" Y/n said as they  awoke up from her dream.

I tucked their hair behind their ear comforting so I could grab the dream inceptor without them noticing. Y/n turned her body twords mine tears rolling down their face. I wiped them away with my thumb being as gentle as I could. Pulling them into an embrace their head resting on my chest as they fell asleep Y/n's breathing becomming calmer and slower untill they fell asleep again.

______________________________________
Sorry its short I'll update it soon.  Probs towmarrow.

Please correct me if I put she. I am a mess. Thank you very much to the people that pointed it out I changed everything I think. I'm sorry I always put she.