Chapter 11

EXCUSE ME 1.06K READS! Stop right now. You guys are amazing epically because of how trash I am.Thank you guys sooo much.

Side note I passed all of my exams thankfully.

FOR THIS CHAPTER JUST KNOW THAT RICK IS BISEXUAL.
______________________________________

Ricks Pov

I headed out of the garage only to stop and look back at Y/n.

"Beth can I at least say goodbye?" I asked her.She nooded before Y/n approached me.I grabbed their chin and forced them to face me their eyes still didn't lock with mine.

"Y/n please look at me." I begged.Tears rolled down her face as they forcefully pulled away from my grasp.

"I'll just talk but at least listen.I really didn't mean it like that Y/n I really do lo.... care for you like a friend.I really thunk you deserve better but please understand that I.. I don't want it to end like this." I said sadly.

"FUCKING LOOK AT ME Y/N IM SO SORRY .....I.. I love you" I said shaking them.They refused to look at me and I let go.

"So that's it? It's over isn't it?" I sighed.I turned around only to have her hug my waist and cry into me.

"i hate you Rick." They said crying into my back. y/n let go and collapsed onto the floor crying as I got into the ship flying away from the house.My love gone,my family gone. My friends were the only ones left.

* * *

I parked the ship infront of the bar where I used to hang out with BP and Squanchy.I walked inside and to my suprise saw the whole gang.

"Rick, whats squachin?" Squanchy asked.

"N.. Blech.. nothing squanchy just wanted to see my boys.? I replied.

"We know you are lying Rick.We saw you crying in your car." Bp said.

"Nope, must have been a diffrent Rick." I replied.

"Then hows that squanchy lady/man of yours?" Squanchy asked.

"You have been speaking highly of them in our messages." Bp said.

"I left just wasn't into them anymore. I'll just find a diffrent person." I replied winking at the waitress that passed by.

"Can I squach them then?" Squanchy asked almost purring at the thought of squanching Y/n.

"NO!" I responded a little to quick.

"They left you didn't they Rick?" BP said frowning.

"More drinks over here." I yelled at the bartender.

"You did something didn't you Rick?" BP asked.

"Yeah, but it was Jerry's fucking fault!" I yelled.

"Did he squach your lady/man?" Squachy asked.

"No, he would be dead if he layed his hands on them." I replied.

"You said something squanched up didn't you?" Squanchy asked.I looked away more sad than embarrassed.BP looked at me and frowned he already knew of the context of what I said.

"You squanched up Rick.You need to say your sorry." Squanchy said.BP nodded before shoving my shoulder signaling now or never.

"Thanks guys." I said before leaveing.

"You better throw a squachy party to celebrate." Squachy said before I got in the ship and left.

Im coming Y/n