Chapter 14

I MIGHT HAVE WRITTEN THIS WHOLE CHAPTER AND THEN IT DIDNT SAVE SOOO HERE WE GO AGAIN.
______________________________________

Rick's Pov

I frantically ripped apart anything that would give me what I needes to save time.Why was I so clumsy all of a sudden. Jesus I swear Y/n is a witch their more annoying than Morty sometimes, making me feel awkward and weird with thier vodoo curses.I turned on the leg all hope on this one moment..... *VROOOOM* It started to turn on. I forced it onto my leg attaching it to my skin to make it stable. Hmmmm I cringed at the pain but I can't stop now. I can't let Y/n think im weak.I stumbled through the garage to the door. Ughh I said falling again onto the floor but I stood back up and grabbed onto the walls and shelves to balence.I opened the door and stumbled against the walls as I headed up the stairs to my room to grab a pair of not evaporated pants.I dug through my drawers untill I found the fimilar pair of brown pants I had come to love.I put them on quickly and headed out the door with my trusty portal gun.I turned on the tracker I had on Morty.I looked at it and frowned, my hope faulterd as I read "no signal" I opened up the first portal and walked inside checking the watch "no signal" I shook my head.

*      *      *

I opened up another portal my hopes almost drained.I looked at my watch expecting to find no signal. I looked back at the portal and was about to open another one when the realization hit me. "***" Aghhhh I yelled I had less than half a bar, I was getting closer.

Y/n Pov

"Morty I don't understand whats going on." I said to him.He nodded.

"I don't eaither Y/n." Morty replied.The door opened to reveal Rick.I ran twords the door and ran into his arms as he embraced me.

"Someone misses me." He said.I nodded tears filled my eyes I was so confuses.Rick took my hand and led me to the back of the ship. He moved some of the blinds to revel plants and stars everywhere, it waa beautiful. I had gone into space with him before but it had never been this beautiful.Rick wrapped his arm around my waist as he looked out into the stars. I could feel my face heating up. Rick just looked at me and chuckled rubbing his other hand along my cheek.I grabbed his hand on my face and held it close. I missed him so much.He pulled me in close and wrapped his arms around my waist. This felt so right yet for some reason so wrong. I traced my finger over the scar under his eye being gentle with my touch.I traced the scar until my finger went down to his jawline.I stopped at his chin and looked up at him he was stareing in my eyes they were soft insted of the useual blank stare Rick held. This is weird, maybe I changed him.I thought to myself. We were out of a fairytale.I put my hands around his neck rubbing circles around the start of his hair on his neck.He leaned foreward his face not far from mine I could feel his breatg wich made me blush really hard. He laughes before kissing my nose down to my cupids bow and stopped like he was waiting for me to make the next move. I leaned in to his lips to feel their warm pressure against mine.He pulled me in as much as he could deeping the kiss he liked my bottom lip for entrace which I allowed and he imediately gained dominance.I heard footsteps getting closer.

"Rick we have more pressing matters to attend to."Rick pulled away to face Morty. He grabbed my hand kissed it amd then bid me farewell "for now". Morty then led me back with the other Mortys and I was left by Rick again with my thoughts and I came to the question, Does Rick like me?

____________________________________
Sorry I have been a bit busy but here is another chapter. ❤❤