chapter 2

I do not own this amazing art.

/Authors note: this is not based on an episode mostly because the next one I want to do is the dream sequence and Ms.Pancakes dream is a little to much for a first impression. Continuing the last part letsaaaa gooo.
______________________________________

Ricks Pov

Was y/n crying. Man they're emotional. I looked back at Morty I could tell he was still sad.

  "Why don't you come over for Dinner y/n" Beth asked.

" I don't know, I don't want to bother you. " Y/n replied nervously.

" We insist isn't that right Jerry?" Beth said.

" hmmm, oh yes of course" Jerry replied.Y/n shook their head before agreeing to meet us for dinner at 6 tonight. Morty turned to me after Y/n left and said.
  " Shes seems c..cccool right Rick? Maybe tthey can come with us on an a..aadventure." Morty said.

I frowned at morty before replying "Thats your dick talking Morty."

Morty sighed before starting to walk home.

Y/n Pov

I had decided to wear a black dress/suit with/without makeup. Shit its 6 already better head over. I ran down the stairs tripping over the last one hitting my head on a side table. Nice i said to myself. I opened the door to see Rick wide eyes starring at me.

  " Wow y...yyour......" he took a swig from his flask. " your head is bleeding really bad" he said.

I frowned. I lifted my hand to where I had hit my head my hand was coverd in thick blood.

  " We have first aid stuff in my garage if you hav...blghhh... haven't finished unpacking. He said.

  "Thanks" I replied a little shaky from how bad my head had started to hurt. He grabbed my hand and led me to the garage.

  "Sit here" he said pointing to a metal table. He pulled out a box and dug through it before pulling out a spray bottle and a towl. He got close to my face to examine the dammage. He sprayed my forehead and rubbed it with the towl making sure not to get any near my eyes.

  " You look really fancy " he said almost questioning me.

" You did invite me to dinner of course I want to somewhat look like I want to be here." I said.

He nodded then bought me into the house still holding my hand. He led me to the couch to watch tv after I thanked beth for inviteing me. Summer walked in the living room to see Rick holding my hand I had totally forgot about it at this point. Summer grined at Rick before he let go and walked into the kitchen to get a beer when he came back he scowled at Summer causeing her to smile. "Dinners ready" Beth said. Everyone lined up at the table. I sat across from Morty.

" So Y/n do you go to high school near here?" Beth asked.

" Im not that young" I giggled.

"How old are you then?" Jerry asked

" Im about to turn 22 actually" I smiled while everyome but Rick looked shocked.

" So you go to colledge then. With like parties" asked Summer.

" No, I graduated early. But I've never been one to party hard" I replied.

" What did you major in " Jerry asked.

" I have a doctoral degree in computer science and engineering. I attened two colleges simultaneously " I replied.

" Seems like alot of work " Jerry replied.

I nodded " Its easier when you have no friends"

Beth looked disappointed before asking " how early did you graduate"

" I would say about when I was 16" I said.

" Seems like a waste isn't it." Rick said.

Beth glared at Rick before giving me a comforting look.

" Its fine, School isn't very helpfull no, but people who are cluless run the bussiness that I want to work at so I have to have evidence that Im qualified." I said.

*   *   *

After we finished eating my head had started to bleed again when I was sitting on the couch next to Rick.

" You should probably spend the night here, considering your head hasn't healed yet. And ....blurp... it looks bad." Said Rick

I nodded in agreement. I knew he was right, there was no need to argue.

  He led me to the guest room which was actually his room.

" I'm going to sleep on the couch" Rick said.

"No, its fine I'll sleep on the couch but if anything at least sleep here with me its your bed I would feel to bad." I said.

  He nodded and gave me some pjamas to change into. After I changed I went to bed with Rick laying next to me.

"You looked really pretty by the way" Rick wisperd in my ear causeing me to blush.

______________________________________

I will probably explain your past in the next chapter.