Chapter 8

Y/n Pov

"You ready to go yet Summer." I yelled from my car.

"IM COMING" Summer yelled back as I continued to honk the horn.She rushed out the door while looking at her phone and got into the car.

"Lets go, hurry" Summer said.I stepped on the gas and then started to drive.

"Where are we sopose to be going Summer?" I asked.

"The mall I'll pull up directions." She responded.

*     *    *

Y/n Pov

"You're right that was fun I havent gone shopping in years." I said to summer.

______________________________________

These are your options

______________________________________

"You're really grunge arnt you?" Summer asked.

"Yeah, I guess. I just like the style." I replied.

"Cool" she replied.She got out of the car and headed inside leaving me to carry stuff in.

"Get me anything." I turned to see Jerry behind me.

"Ohh... yeah I did actually." I said grabbing a chocolate bar from one of the shopping bags.His eyes opened wide like a child before gladly accepting it and then leaving me to carry in the groceries.

"Ungrateful much" I said to myself.I then herd a chuckle behind me.

"Do you want help." I looked next to me and to my suprise it was Morty.

"Preferably yes, Thanks Morty." I replied.

"Sure thing." Morty said before grabbing some bags and folowing close behind me to my room.

"How was your adventure with Rick?" I asked.

"Fine." Morty mumbled.

"What's wrong Morty?" I asked him. He just shook his head and then went back to his room to play video games.I sighed somthings wrong with him I thought to myself.I started to unload the cloths when Rick came in.

"So yy...bleah.. your the lil shit that charged my credit card." He said.

"Tt..that was yours."I replied nervously.

"Yeah, you, you..rre really think Summer has a job?" He asked sarcastically.

"S..s.sorry." I said looking down.

"Oh uhhhh, it...ist fine, I was just curious as to why Morty was buying things from Victoria Secret." He said making me blush.

"Speaking of Morty, is he ok?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, he just killed his family and all,.... hhhh..he'll get over it." Rick said.

"HE KILLED HIS FAMILY!" I wisper yelled.

"Not hhhis real...bleah... family." Rick said.I groaned before walking away to Morty's room.

*knock, knock, knock"

"Morty are you ok? I asked from outside his door.

"Go away." He said muffled by his door.

"Morty, please open up." I said.

"Yyyy..you dont know wwhat iits like kiilllling your fammily." He said.It's gonna be one of those things I said to myself.

"Morty, sweetie, I do know what it's like. In fact I killed my real parents, well one of them, but in self defense. Morty Im not gonna sugar coat this. I watched my mother after being shot die, she was reaching out for me, for me Morty. To save her, but you know what, I couldn't her eyes drained to grey as her skin turned pale. My father tried to kill me next but I stabbed him.So Morty I do understand and im sorry ok.Just open the door." I said.Morty opened the door and hugged my waist I looked down at him he had tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Its ok" I wisper as I hugged him,"its okay."

______________________________________

Whoop whoop 2 exams finished today got 2 more towmarrow 😂😤.