Chapter 12

Y/n Pov

I sat on the ground crying.Hes gone to I don't even know where.I didn't want to lose him, I love him.I felt a pair of arms wrap around me.

"Shhh, it's okay." Beth said crying and hugging me.

"He'll come back eventually he has nowhere else to go." Jerry said nonchalantly.

"The goverment could capture him Jerry." Beth said sadly.

"The goverment wants Rick?" I asked.

"Pretty much the wwhole galaxy wants Rick Y/n." Morty said.

"Yeah Granpa has a lot of secrets that no one knows about." Summer said jumping into the conversation.

"I guess this is normal then?" I asked.Beth nodded sadly before leading me inside to the couch.I sat down and wrapped my arms around a pillow crying into it.He was a mystery that man but he's gone now I thought to myself.

"Have this." Beth said handing me some hot chocolate.

"Thank you" I said to her.We sat in silence for a long time before Beth said something.

"Ricks usually not like this."

"What's he like?" I asked.

"He usually causes more problems, like the dog thing that was him." Beth replied.

"What happend to the "old him" then. Like what made him change?" I asked Beth.

"You happened Y/n. Hes not like this anymore because he's doing things with you and Morty alot." Beth said.

"Well I have to cook dinner so I'll just leave you here." Beth said.I nodded and watched tv before there was a knock on the door.

"Hey Y/n can you get that?" Beth said.I walked twords the door and opened it to see no-one was there.I stepped outside only to be grabbed by something and pulled into the bushes.I tried to examine the figure and to my suprise it was Rick.I reched up and touched his lip.

"What happend Rick?" I asked.His lip was cut and had a scar down the side.

"Hmm let's go" Rick said.

"Go where?"

"We just need to talk." He said.I nodded.He grabbed my hand and then opened a portal leading me by the hand.

"I have to go but I will see you again." Rick said before a bag was put over my head.