Chapter 19

Ricks Pov

I looked over at Y/n as they hung their head down. I could tell they didn't want to talk about it.

"I...I... I went out and was attacked....by a ......Ric....monster." Y/n said quietly.

"Rick what happened?" Beth asked nervousely.Y/n looked at me their eyes begging me not to say anything.

"I..uh... she and I went out for icecream and we stole some hover boards and outran the Rick goverment but Y/n had a nasty tumble and one of the monsters tried to grab their leg but I killed it." I replied almost confidently.

"Y..yeah. It was crazy" Y/n replied a little more confidently.

"Ohmm ok as long as nothing too bad happened." Jerry replied a little unconfident.

"Ok well I have to get Y/n wrapped up and clean some of the cuts sooooo.... time to go." I said shoveing them out of the garage.

"Y/n, I know thats not what happened you shoul tell me. You can't keep this inside." Morty said slipping back into the garage.

"Morty Y/n dosent have to tell you anything." Rick said annoyed.I looked over at Y/n I could tell they were debateing telling Morty.

"Im fine Morty, Rick is telling the truth thats what happened when he went to get me." Y/n responded looking up with a smile so radiant even I would be convinced, if I wasent there that is.

"Y/n...." Morty replied sounding unsatisfied by their answer.

"Well Morty I still have to bandage Y/n maybe you could masturbate or some shit while were busy." I replied. Morty nodded and left my garage.I turnes around and looked at Y/n not a tear in their eye.

"It's okay to cry." I said.

"Emotions are weak." Y/n said coldly.

"I agree but you don't have to be stong infront of me Y/n." I said pulling them in for an embrace. Y/n flinched at the sudden contact but then wrapped their arms around me and cried into my shoulder.

"Why do you say stupid romantic shit?" Y/n said laughing and crying into my shoulder.

"Because I lo...care about you."

"I care about you to Rick." Y/n replied.I pulled away and looked into her eyes and leaned in.......

"RICK" Jerry yelled walking into the garrage. Causeing me to pull away from the almost kiss we had.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT JERRY?" I yelled. Causeing him to flinch. I felt Y/n hand wrap around mine and squeeze it signaling to chill out.

"Ii...I well... Beth and I were just wondering if you could mabye use a science gadget to add onto the house or something so Y/n has a place to stay.... permanently. If thats okay with them." Rick said looking over.

"Ohh sure, but I can sleep on the couch." Y/n replied.

"Yeah, Ill see what I can do Jerry, now please get out." I said to Jerry.