Chapter 4 ep 5 season 1

I do not own any of this amazing art.

Y/n Pov

I woke up but not in my bed. I looked around trying to remember what happend. I looked next to me to see Rick his arms snaked around my waist. I got out of bed carefully and then changed into a crop top shorts and adidas/ a t-shirt and jeans being quiet so I didn't wake him up to see me changing. I went down the stairs to see beth who was cooking.

" Do you need any help?" I asked her.

"Oh no, its ok you can use the tv if you want.Morty told me that Rick invited you to spend the night." She replied.

I sat down on there couch and then turned on the tv to reveal a show called Ball fondlers. It was really good surprisingly which made you a bit disapointed you didn'thave the channel on your tv at home.

Ricks Pov
I woke up to see an empty spot next to me. Y/n must have gone down stairs. She seems special I have never seen a Y/n before in any other dimendsion but that might be because the probability of them dyeing is higher than any other person I've met.What do I care though, I dont like Y/n or anything and they certainly doesn't like me but what does it matter.I don't want them anyway... but I have to protect them for umm..... Morty, yeah Morty likes them and I have to keep him happy. I grabbed my flask only to find it empty.

"Shit" I said to myself. I got out of bed and headed downstairs to see Y/n watching ball foundlers laughing. They had such a cute laugh.

Y/n Pov

"Hey Rick" I said.
"Hgmmm" he grunted to show he heard me and then sat next to me on the couch to watch ball foundlers.

"Rick Im sick of these adventures I killed my family tttthattt w..aass r..rreally traumatizing." Morty said to Rick.

"You killed your family?" I asked.They ignored my question and decided to argue more causeing Rick to yell at Morty that he can plan an adventure then Morty agreeing and Rick pulling me by the arm through a portal.

"You want to explain what happend in that span of like I dont know five seconds?" I asked.

"Basically Morty is a whiney b..bleghhh.. bitch so hes planning our first adventure together. You're lucky he wanted to bring you...I ..bleghhh.. wwould have left you there." Rick said sounding displeased that I was brought along.

Morty took us to a medieval dimendsion in which he took up a quest by the villegers. Pretty much everything went to shit after that and you guys were stuck needing to climb down the giant stairs.

" I can always take us home." Rick said to Morty.

" No, Shut up Rick." Morty said glaring at Rick.

"Look an old bar" I said trying to avoid another fight between them.

"See Rick things are looking up" Morty said.We sat down at a bar and Morty ordered us drinks that sounded like made up words.

"I can always take us home" Rick said again.

"Shut up, I'm sick of your bullshit Y/n and I have been dealing with you all day and they haven't complained once." Said Morty.

" Stop fighting you two im going to the bathroom and you both better be fine." I said and then walked into the bathroom.

______________________________________
Attempted rape warning
______________________________________

I washed my hands after going to the bathroom when I felt two hands start to massage my shoulders.

"Stop" I said trying to move their hands away.The man then snakes his hands unded my croptop/shirt onto my boobs/chest. I tried to yell but he put a hand over my mouth and pushed my into the bathroom as he started to unsip my shorts/pants. I punched him in the face and continued punching him untill he got off of me. I then zipping up my shorts/pants quickly leaveing the bathroom.

_____________________________________ Attempted rape over
______________________________________

I scanned the bar for Rick, he was playing cards. I ran over to him and hugged him.

"Can we go home please, I want to leave." I said tears rolling down my face.

Ricks Pov

"Haha I win again boys" I said.
I then saw Y/n run over to me and hug me begging me to leave. I looked over at the bathroom to see a man comming out of the bathroom all bruised and beaten.

"Sure I just won a bunch of smeckeles. We can pay slipper stair to take us back to the village and give the rest to the villigers." I said. They nodded weakly I could already tell what happened that son of a bitch.I grabbed Morty by the arm leading him out as Y/n followed sadly close behind.

Time skip bitch

Ricks Pov

When we got back to town the villigers thanked us.

"Our king wants to thank you in person" said one of the villigers.They then brought out the son of a bitch that messed with Y/n I got my portal gun out and shot it pushing Y/n and Morty through. I looked back into the dimendsion and shot the asshole making him explode.

"What the hell Rick" Morty said.
" I have to talk to Y/n. go maturbate or some shit Morty." I said to him.When he left Y/n and I alone I embraced her and petted her head as she cried into my shoulder.I sighed.

" Im sorry" I said softly to her. I sat her down on my bench and she showed me where he had bruised her it was all over her hips, neck, thighs and stomach. I got some rubbing alcohol and rubbed it on her bruises. I sat with Y/n as they rested their head on my shoulder falling asleep. I picked them up bridal style and carried them to my room and tucked them in.

"Goodnight" I wispered before leaving to work in my garage.

______________________________________

Its a bit long sorry. I dont know why but when I posted this chapter before it didn't load so I had to copy and paste it to make a new chapter and then post it again so this is the forth Full chapter update.