Chapter 9

Y/n Pov
I woke up in the guest bed.I looked over to see that Rick was gone.I sighed, I wish he was laying with me.I got out of bed and then changed into some clothes that Summer had I had bought at the store.

*     *     *

"Hey Beth." I said greeting her as I walked into the kitchen.

"Hey Y/n, Ricks in the garage if your looking for him." She replied giggling which made me turn a bit pink.I walked to the garage door and made sure to knock.

*Knock Knock Knock*

"Go awayy." Rick said.

"You ok?" I asked through the door.It then opened with force as I looked to see Rick stareing at me.

"Oh, it's...yo..bkhhl.. you." He said suprised.I nodded.

"Its pretty early useally only Beth and I are up this eae..blehh..early, couldn't sleep?" He asked frowning.I nodded.

"It was to cold up there." I repled a little embarrassed.Rick sighed before picking me up and carrying me upstairs to the guest room.

"Better?" He asked tucking me into the sheets.I nodded and he started to make his way out of the room.

"Rick, you don't think you could stay till I fall asleep right?"I asked.He sighed and then layed down next to me putting his arm under my head like a pillow and pulling me twords him.

"Goodnight" He said lightly kissing my head.

"Nighty night." I replied before falling asleep in his arms.

______________________________________

Lil pure and short.Sorry its long its late and I need to sleep 😪😪 2 more exams tom. 😤😷😣