You're Just Not My Type (Chapter 8)

8.

Hey everyone, this chapter should answer a few questions some people had, not to mention it tells about his vampiric life. It gives a slight background between Francis and Thomas, so maybe you'd better understand their relationship with one another. I hope you enjoy it, I liked writing this chapter. It seemed to flow nicely for me! Please VOTE VOTE VOTE and comment, if you have any more questions I will be glad to answer them how ever I need to!!!! Thanks ya'll!

Stacy

______________________________________________________________

When Anne woke up the next morning she could hear Natalie chatting away on her new cell phone. Knowing she wasn't going to have the chance to go back to sleep, Anne pushed herself out of bed and trudged to the bathroom to freshen up. As she finished washing her face and pulling her curls back in a messy bun Natalie stood at the door smiling. "Why are you so happy?" Anne glanced at the wall clock, 9 am, why in the hell were they up so early. Natalie never got up this early unless she had class, not to mention being this bright eyed so early.

"We are going to go have breakfast with Taylor!" She squealed. Anne clamped her hands over her ears.

"Jeez, Nat! I want to keep my ear drums. And why are you so excited to see Taylor?"

"Cause I think you two would be perfect for each other. I saw how he looked at you the other day!" Her smile growing with every passing second.

Oh God help her now, Anne sighed heavily. "Natalie, dear, I hate to burst your bubble. But Tay has a girlfriend, I met her the other day."

Natalie's face fell suddenly, obviously Taylor left that tidbit of information from her as well. "Well maybe their on the outs." She boasted hopefully.

Anne shook her head, "I doubt it, and even then I don't think I could date Taylor. I'd hate to ruin that friendship at a pathetic attempt at a real relationship." Anne walked to her small closet removing a pair of tight jeans and her usual low cut black shirt.

"Could you at least wear some color? I mean put a colored under shirt on or something!" Natalie asked, she often bugged Anne about her choice in colors. Black, black, and more black. Natalie rushed to her dresser whipping out a powder pink spaghetti strapped undershirt. "Here, put it on. This way you still have your usual black with a touch of color"

"Whatever, Nat."

Once Anne was completely dressed she slipped on some flip flops, grabbed her cell phone, and followed Natalie out to the parking lot. She hoped this breakfast would pass quickly. Anne's ego was still bruised from her stupid assumptions, she knew better than to assume anything, but couldn't stop herself. The drive only took about ten minutes, Natalie parked the car near the front of the building. Anne touched her arm before she could get out of the car. "Wait! Natalie, please promise you won't push that idea of me and him being together. I won't be responsible for breaking someone's relationship up."

"I won't." Natalie reassured her. They both got out of the car at the same time, noticing Taylor and his girlfriend sitting on a bench near the door. Anne swore she hear Natalie mumble some profanity under her breathe.

"Hey Nat, Annie!" Taylor called as the girls walked up slowly with fake smiles plastered on their faces. The tension between the three of them was tense, but Taylor acted like he didn't even notice. "Nat, this is my girlfriend, Tasha. Tasha this is Natalie, the three of us used to be inseparable."

"Nice to meet you, Tasha." Natalie spoke politely, Anne could sense her friends annoyance easily. This was going to be interesting.

The hostess sat the four of them in a large booth, Natalie sat beside Anne as Taylor took the spot beside his girlfriend. Tasha's eyes kept darting back and forth from his childhood friends desperately trying to get a sense of the extend of the friendship.