You're Just Not My type (Chapter 17)

17.

The door flew open bringing with it a cool breeze, enough to wake Anne from her slumber. Sitting up she wiped the sleep from her eyes and saw Bobbi and Maurice standing in the entry way, both of them looked wind whipped from running. Anne couldn't wait for them to talk, she needed to know if Natalie was alive.

"So?" She asked rising from the couch walking over towards Bobbi. Her eyes plead to hear good news.

"We saw her." Maurice stated without any emotion. Anticipation was starting to get the better of Anne as she turned her intense gaze on Bobbi, who was busy guzzling a glass of blood. The sight of one of her best friends drinking blood made her stomach churn. Finally once she was finished she placed the glass on the corner of the counter.

"She's alive. He hasn't fed from her yet, but doesn't mean he won't eventually." She breathed deeply before continuing. "Honestly I'm surprised he has so much restraint, as long as I've known Francis he's never been one to hold back."

Anne turned and looked directly at Thomas, her eyes as wide as dinner plates. She was hoping to see some sign of reassurance, but meet nothing in Thomas' face.

"Don't worry, we'll get her before that happens." He said softly.

"But..."

"I can take Francis out, easily. He was changed a day before me so we are pretty evenly matched." Thomas stated as he walked around to Anne wrapping a protective around her waist.

"Yeah, but your not love scorn, for the second time." Bobbi stated as she eyed the two of them.

"I can't speak for Catherine, but I never loved him or pretended to." Anne's voice came bitter as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Wait, what?" Thomas looked down at Anne.

"What, what?"

"You didn't pretend to but maybe you should!" He stated suddenly cutting his eyes to Bobbi.

"Wait, WHAT?!" Anne yelled as she stepped back looking at them both, their faces had a slight smirk as they both turned they gaze on her.

"Come with me!" Bobbi stated grabbing her arm pulling her to another bedroom in the house. She moved quickly to the closet digging through garment bags finally finding one in the back of the closet.

"What is that?"

"A dress." Bobbie grinned as she brought the bag to the center of the room. She draped it across the bed and moved to unzip it revealing a beautiful black and green gown, not just an ordinary gown but one of Thomas' period.

"Holy Shit!" Anne gasped as she lightly ran her fingers over the satin material. "Is this as old as Thomas?"

"Hell no. If it was it wouldn't be able to withstand you wearing it properly." Bobbi grinned as she started pulling out the parts of it. "Get naked girl, you're trying this on."

"The hell I am!"

"Yes, you are, even if I have to force you in it!" Bobbi grinned. Suddenly she had idea and took off to the door. "Thomas go out and get me a couple boxes of blonde hair dye, we're going blonde again!"

Anne huffed from across the room as she slowly and regretfully removed her shirt. Why did she have to open her big ass mouth? She wouldn't have to wear this death trap if she would of just kept her mouth closed.

"Bra too!" Bobbi demanded as she held up a plain corset. "They didn't need bra's with this baby." Anne turned her back and quickly removed her bra allowing Bobbi to wrap the corset around her naked torso keeping her front away from her. Instantly Anne felt the fabric tighten around her holding everything in and pushing her breasts up. She caught a glance in the mirror as her already thin waist grew even more smaller.