Cold War

Jimin had had enough.
He was sick and tired of seeing you with Namjoon.

Every since he came into your life, Jimin had no chance of communicating with you, the older male was getting in the way, like a wall and you were behind that wall...enjoying yourself, smiling, laughing, without Jimin.

Envy took over him everytime he saw the two if you together, he had to do something.
He wasn't going to let some petty new students steal his belonging.
You were his, and that was that.

So today, he was going to ruin everything for you and him...he didn't care how much you'd hate him, as long as you were his, he was satisfied.

He had tried many times, to replace you with all these women,  however, not of then felt like you, they were head over heels mad in love with him, but yet he failed to have the same emotions.
So he threw them away...
If they weren't going to step up to his level than what reason does he have to keep them?
It's not like he couldn't get a new one string off the bat.

He's dated so many girls, he himself had lost count.
He tried everything with them, sexual activities, dates, abuse, romance, spoiling...and yet non of them met his standards.

He signed in irritation as he watched you laugh at one of Jamison's joke, the two of you had only met two days ago, and yet here you were, acting like a couple.
Jimin didn't like it one bit...

But today, as the three of you were in a group this was going to be the perfect chance for him to make a move.
He smirked as he got up from his seat and sat down next to you.
"morning " he smiled.
You only nodded your head "mm".

Not happy with your reaction,  he purposely kicked the table causing one of your own to roll down on the ground.
You glared at him before leaning down to get it.
Jimin knew this was a perfect opportunity, so he also stretched his hand down to 'pink up the pen' but  'accidentally'  touched yours.

Before you could pull your hand away, Jimin took a hold of it.
"My your hands are so soft (y/n)" he smiled before pulling it towards his face and placing a kiss on the center.
As soon he did that, you snatched your hand away, hitting him slightly on the nose.
"don't fuck with " you hissed.
"fierce as ever" Jimin commented.

Namjoon who didn't really know what to do, just silently sat there.
He didn't know much about Jimin and the relationship that the two of you had, however, he could see that you clearly didn't like the boy.
"everything OK? " he questioned the two of you.
You looked up at him "yeah,  we're good" you smiled.

You smiled...you weren't meant to smile...Jimin didn't want you to smile at others like that except for him.
"what's it got to do with you weather we're OK or not? " Jimin spat earning a amusing grin from Namjoon and a death stare from you.
"just asking bro, chill will ya? " Namjoon chuckled.
Jimin only rolled his eyes, who did that bastard this he was?
"and how about you stay in yo lane" Jimin smirked as he wrapped his arms around your hips.
"get off me! " You began to trash about.

Jimin couldn't stand your screeching anymore, using his other hand he pulled your face near his.
"shut your mouth" he hissed, eyes stern and a deadly look...

You couldn't move...you were scared.
You knew if you made a wrong move both of them were going to move, and right now Jimin was ready to kill a man.
You could tell he was boiling with anger.
You gulped and prayed for the best, you tried your best to escape from Jimin's grip but it was no use, he as an stronger than you.
And to put the salt to the wound, the only people in the class was just the three of you.
There was still 24 minutes before school even began...meaning no teacher near by that would help.

You were horrified...your past memories came swimming back to you...you didn't want that to repeat itself...you wanted to scream, to cry, but nothing.

"get your hands of her " Namjoon spoke sternly as he pulled on Jimin's hand.
"why should I? " Jimin smirked.
He was enjoying this, irritating the male to the point of explosion and making you feel like a helpless little prey under the hands of its predator.
Namjoon couldn't hold it anymore, Jimin had pushed him to his limits to much, he wasn't the type we liked to fix situations like this using violence, but the look on your face...the look of fear and disgust..was enough if an excuse for him to smash the short midgets head  into a wall countless of times.

The tall male stood up, his face looked like the face of a man who had murdered a cloud full of people, he clicked his tongue as he kicked his chair, sending it flaying across the room.
He pushed Jimin back with a strong amount of force and pulled you behind Him.

Your heart began to pound, not only because you were scared...but because...you your self weren't sure but Namjoon's actions couldn't help but make you feel all tingly inside.
Something about him made you want to kiss him and embrace him.
He was just so heroic...(#daddy)

"listen her You fucker " he pulled on Jimin's collar and held his face with one hand.
"don't you dare fucking lay a finger on her" he then threw Jimin onto the wall.
Jimin groaned in pain...he was humiliated...for once in his life he was actually scared.
Never did he think he would be treated this way, everyone was scared of him before, they all looked upon him...he was once king...but now he was losing his crown and his Queen.

"let's go" Namjoon softly smiled at you while holding your hand.
You smiled back,  nodding your head.
The two of you exited the class, leaving a shocked Jimin...

He was embarrassed

Humiliated

In front of you...

His ears and cheeks were bright red, he continuesly mumbled under his breath as he bit his lips hard.

He had tried so hard to be kind to you...yes it wasn't enough but he had enough.
He was sick and tired of you as much as he was sick and tired of Namjoon.

His breathing got heavier, there was a  strong urge  to grab the closest thing that was around him and just smash everything with it...

And that exactly what he did.

He dragged a chair with him towards the window, he wasn't thing straight he couldn't even thing straight,he was just to angry, his mind way filled with visions of him beating Namjoon to the point of him dying.
And that's exactly what he wanted to do.

"KIM NAMJOON" he screamed as he lifted the chair and threw it at the glass window.
The glass broke into minions of pieces as it made contact with the thrown heavy object .
Some of the small partials flew towards the boy, cutting his cheeks.
Next he walked up to your  desk, a look if disgust on his face.
Using all his strength he kicked your desk, breaking the surface into half, he than threw your chair at the big digital witebored smashing it's screen.

Jimin looked down at the broke glass that lay on the solid floor and back at your desk.
A smile of achievement on his face.

He picked up his belongings before waking out if the class room, a massive bleeding cut on his cheeks.
A look that if a mental serial killer on his face.

As he opened the door, there was everyone there...all lined up,a look of fear on their face...

The teacher was there, all his class mates...and of course you and Namjoon.
You looked up at him, a look of horror, your eyes wide in fear.
Jimin began to walk towards you and Namjoon,all eyes were in him.
He stopped as he was right infront of you.

Namjoon opened his mouth to say something, but before he could even talk.
Jimin smiled at the two of you...

He patted Namjoon on his back beige waking away