awake

Jin pov

It's been a good 4 month and Jimin still isn't awake yet. I understand that comas last quit a long time but never had I imagined that they would be this terrifying.

Everyday I fear loosing him, I fear he might never wake up.
I have nightmares everytime I closes my tired eyes only to open them again due to paranoia.
There have been days when I just sit by his side and cry my eyes out.
I clean his room, replace dead flowers with new fresh ones, take notes of his health or quietly speak to him although I know he can't hear me.
(Y/N) always comes and visits she's lost a lot of weight, Namjoon is recovering and is planning to move out of town to his mother's and

Jungkook...that kid is doing terrible.
He blames himself of everything he has to take pills to help himself.
He cries everyday.
Skips school, drinks, gets into fights there have been times where I've caught him smoking.

It's not been easy for them.

And it's hadn't been easy for me.

But right now, I'm not that important.

I sighed as I poured hot water into my mug with instant coffee and 2 sugar, it was a dark gloomy day.
I was quietly filling in a form for one of my colleagues,Dr.Min (you already know who!) while sipping on some hot coffee and eating a sweet pink cake; my hair was a complete mess and my skin wasn't in its normal perfect, pore less state.

I ran my fingers through my messy hair that hasn't been washed for 4 days.
It was 4:09, time for Jimins check up.
I stood up and exited my office and walked to Jimins room.
As I was about to open the door, I heard...talking?
"Hello?" A voice coughed out.
It was Jimins voice...

I stood there, frozen. Nah I'm tripping.
Not sure if I was going insane due to the lack of food and sleep or in dreamland.
I stuck my finger in both my ears and gave them a good shake and listened again.
"Hello...anyone?"
It was Jimin!

Without a second of hesitation I kicked the door open and ran into the room only to be welcomed with a traumatised looking Jimin trying to sit up with the help of his left arm as his right was wrapped in thick bandage.

My heart was pounding; Jimin was awake, he was alive, Park Jimin, was finally awake.
My feelings were overflowing, I was so overjoyed, there was a strong urge for me to cry.
I quickly ran towards the boy and embraced him in my arms, the tears were streaming down, my hands wrapped around him tightly; to tightly.

I then pulled away and frantically began to check everything, such as his heart beat, blood pressure and breathing.
"Jimin your awake!" I cried out as I embraced him once more.
A heavy weight had Feeny lifted off my chest.
I was so happy and shook that I didn't realise that the younger male hadn't uttered a word and nor was he hugging me back.
So I slowly pulled away and questioned
"Jimin w-what's the matter?"

The younger one slowly pushed me away and looked around the room, confused and terrified clearly printed boldly on his pale and boney face.
He looked at me and tried to speak but coughed instead.
Quickly, I grabbed the water bottle from the table a few steps away from his bed, opened the lid and helped him drink the cold liquid.

He gulped down almost all of the water and exhaled.
"Is that better?" I questioned smiling.
He nodded his head.
"Good" I spoke while standing up "I'm going to check you state alright?" I smiled as I sat him up "I know this is all very scary, but we have to check you up first just in case something went wrong, ok?"
He only nodded once again, his expression still confused.
I pulled out my phone and called team #0927 and Dr.Min.
The nurses came in, hair tied neatly, cute and pretty nurse dresses...in pink obviously!