my letter of love

First of all I want to tank each one of you beautiful fire reading this rubbish piece of work.
From the bottom of the heart I am so great full for your funny and kind words.

I know this books plot got very odd at the middle of the story and it wasn't really a romantic story.

With this book I really wanted to portray real life and cold hard reality and show that sometimes in life things can all change and have a huge downfall and that it can all just end so abruptly.

I wanted to show that no everything lasts for ever and that people can have very complicated lives that they can't explain or talk to anyone about.

But throughout this book I also wanted to show if you have enough determination you can always start over and that you're never alone, even if you do feel alone there are people willing to help you.

If your at the edge of life and want to give up, I want you to know that there are other ways to escape that edge.

The characters portray this in different ways.

Jimin the main character is probably the most damaged one who later gives up on his violent obsession towards the reader setting her free and even if he has so much hate in his heart he doesn't give up.

(Y/n) who's insecure about herself and has a guilt and sinful past over comes her past by being forgiven and freed form his insecurities.

Nmajoon who has live a life full of confusing and frustration pushed through and had enough determination to find the answers to his questions.

Jungkook who's delt with anger and loneliness regain himself and surrounds himself with people who help him and turn his life around.

Jin who is the sunflower prince is the barrier of the 5 but he sadly hid his illness away from them later on resulting in him passing away.
My reason for calling him the sunflower prince is because sunflowers look up at the sun with head held high and looks down at night.

Jin looks up and smiles when he looks at the rest 4 (his sun) but once their gone away,  he looks down and is, left alone to deal with his anxiety.

I really hope this book was somewhat entertaining to you all who read it.

Love you all

Wat book do you want next out of the rest of the BTS members or a book in general?