Gone

The door to the operation room finally,slowly opened revealing Dr.Min and other nurses who shortly left.

His black hair covered with a greenish blue wig cap looking thing, latex glove stained with red, his expression was that of someone who just went through hell.
His body language easily said tired, emotional.

No one dared to utter a word, they didn't want to know what they had to know.
They knew what was going to happen next, and they didn't want it to happen...at all.

Jimin was the first to speak out of all the rest of the people.
'Well...?'
He mumbled with little hope left in his shaking voice.
'Does he have time?'

The atmosphere was heavy around them, they all felt suffocated as if invisible hands were tightly wrapped around their necks stopping them from moving, breathing, talking.
And all of this was far to familiar for them, this feeling was something they all had almost gotten used to.

But right now, this feeling was different.

It was much for suffocating

It was much more raw than usual.

Jimin who can't even remember a single piece of his memories is feeling like he just lost his life and that one hope.

Jungkook who had poured his emotions and frustration feels like all that negativity is once again filling him up.

Namjoon who finally figured out his life and unraveled his life feels lost again.

You who weren't even close to Jin, you who is finally begging to see the brighter sides of life has suddenly been pushed back to the dark.

And as much as the 4 of you want to scream, your voices just wouldn't come out and even if it did, it would come out as a low whisper that was almost deft to the ears of others.

'He's...he doesn't have long...please'
Dr.Min spoke softly before opening the doors for them.
'Please...go in'

The 4 of you didn't make a single eye contact or any communication before going in.

As soon all 4 of you entered the room.

Tears
Tears
And more tears

The sight was unbearable.
Seeing the person who held all of you together at the peak of his life.
It was something, non of you were prepared for.

Jimin and Jungkook were the first ones to rush to the doctor and bury their faces into the soft quilt and burst out crying.
You and Namjoon stood behind them, heads hung low.

'Yah...what...are....you crying...for' Jin managed to groan.
'I...don't have...long...you know...heh, at...least make this...memorable...you brats'

His eyes were half shut, but a smile was on his dry lips.
And although it was faint, there was still love and passion left swirling in his voice.
He who was about to die had more enthusiasm for the rest of you than the rest of you and for yourselves...and honestly, that was probably one of the saddest part.

He who wasn't even exploited to care and love compare to the rest of you, had hope for the rest of you and knew how to love.

He was still encouraging you on.
Still screaming 'you've got this' from the sidelines.

He was still there.

Jimin brought his face up from the now soaked quilt and gently began to kiss the older males hands.