Welcoming to a new adventuros tale (Prologue)....

This is your crazy / mahii coming up with another funny idea... This is going to be a royal love story but with an unbelievable circumstances...

😂😂😂😂😂... I know all are rolling in laughter..... Seriously, your Mahii is turning crazy completely ....

This is highly an imaginary story from your crazy's mind.... No offence to any characters used... No resemblance to any real life characters...

This story is strictly only for wattpad readers and dont copy or post this story anywhere without my knowledge...

All the words written in the story are completed copyrighted to me...

Text fully copyrighted:
©Crazymahiz™,2019®

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

Presenting to you, My new story...

"Royal Unbelievable Wedding"

Are you all re

Prologue:

HE is born as a She and brought up like a He and is betrothed to a she, after she is born ....

She is a HE, but brought up as a she and is been engaged to a He, on the day of her birth.. .

Confusing right????

What is destiny has in stores for the lives of the He and She????

This is completely a comical, adventorous and fantasized love story of the Princess Abhinaya Mahendra Pratap ( Prince - Abhishesk Mahendra Pratap / Abhi) and Prince Pragyan Rathore Verma ( Princess - Pragya Rathore Verma / Pragya)....

Abhi is the He, who is brought up as a She...

Pragya is the she, who is brought up as a he....

Is abhi and pragya are engaged together or they are engaged to some other????

Will they fall in love????

Will they become together????

I will continue this story, if you like this concept....

This is a short story with few shots....

Expecting your reply and comments to continue this story....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Winding up....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Meet you all soon, if you wish me to continue this story.....