13. All is fair in love..

Thanks for the love and support...
A very big sorry for being very late...

Now no more bak baks...

Lets move to shot. 13:

Abhishekh Mahendra pratap , purab deva bhalla and Siddhan rana Singha are getting very very scared, when the time passes... The dark gloomy night, the rustling of dried leaves, the atmosphere in forest, the chilled breeze, the slender moon light, the deadly sound of the insects made them to get panic like anything...

Abhi does not want to die out of heartache at all... He always wished to lead a happy life with his princess pragya and rule the kingdom happily...

Though their search is going on endlessly, Abhi does not like the calm atmosphere and  Purab and siddhan are too serious in searching and not at all minding Abhi's condition...

As Abhi is the younger and mischievious out of the three, he cant stay calm like this for so long... His inner fear and nervousness is also making him restless....

All of a sudden Abhi screams louder... The protective brothers Siddhan and Purab rushed to Abhi and worries a lot...

Siddhan: What happened abhi??? Are you alright???

Purab: Hey Abhi... You okay na..
Don't worry... They will be here only...

Abhi: I'm fine my bhais... But dont you two not feel something odd... I'm scared because of you two dumb bhais... Irritating idiots... I'm really feeling for bulbul bhabhi and..... Siddhan bhai... Shall I say my bhabhi's name to purab bhai???😉😉😉

Siddhan blushes too hard while purab shooks his head in disbelief...

Purab: Hey siddhan this naughty abhi is teasing and scolding us... But you are blushing like a girl... What's it man??? Who is the lucky girl, who made our Sid to blush like this???

Abhi: What's this purab bhai??? Seriously I did not think , you are this much dumb... How on earth my bulbul bhabhi has fallen for you??? Really it's a miracle...

Purab: Youuuu... Stupid Abhi... just shut up okay... My bulbul has not fallen for any men in this world.. But my single look makes her to get flat... That much  charm this purab has...

Leave that and tell me who is that siddhan?? To my knowledge, Siddhan has not seen any girl other than Abhinaya... But after knowing the truth...

(Purab thinks hard holding is forehead) Who he saw???? He is in the palace only... He has not met anyone in the mean time... In the forest he met Pragya, Bulbul and... Hey, is it princess. Aaliya chandini...

Abhi: Too late, Purab bhai.... See our siddhan bhai is in dreamland enjoying his romantic song with Aaliya bhabhi... Huh.... 😂😂😂😂....
Wait and watch bhai... Let's have some fun...

Siddhan is completely lost in thoughts of Aaliya and is in his own dream land... Abhi slowly moves near siddhan and hugs him from back...

Abhi (girl tone) : Siddhan ji... My pati dev... My love... My prince... Kiss me... Let's enjoy our love... Oh my beloved siddhan ji, I love you so much...

Siddhan feels happy and turns and saw Purab and Abhi laughing holding their stomaches..

Siddhan frowns : What's this abhi???

Abhi: what??? You are dreaming about Aaliya bhabhi hey na...

Siddhan: No... No.. you are mistaken Abhi... 😊😊😊😊.... Aaliya is a good friend of mine..

Purab: Ahaan.... Then why are you blushing siddhan??? Tell us the matter... Dont hide it from us..

Siddhan: Stop teasing me bhai... Okay I accept... I like her so much.... But I don't want to draw into any conclusions, before knowing what she feels...