1. Twisty tale....

Thank you all abhigyans for d overwhelming response....

This is the first shot of this story:

All the pictures, character names n everything written here are highly imaginary.... Just a silly thought from your crazy's mind....

Not in an intention to resemble or copy any real life characters or any historical names, buildings or places...

As suggested n requested by Prathi1412 , (as it resembled her stories' characters name) im changing abhi's name from abhinaya rudra singh to abhinaya mahendra pratap (abhishekh mahendra pratap)....

Forgive me for any mistakes.... Expecting a lot of support from you all... Your votes n comments means a lot to me...

So, without boring, lets move to shot. 1..

......

The morning sun slowly peeps in and like a marching, strong warrior - it hardly starts pushing and sending the beautiful, humble moon to go to its hiding place as a new morning is going to begun......

The camera🎥 rolls and travels back many centuries backwards....

(May be i think.... It has used some time travelling machine😉😉😉😉😉 hey na)

.......

A great empire is shown....

Its d great Verman dynasty which is ruled by the King

Its d great Verman dynasty which is ruled by the King. Arjuna rathore verma..... He is a great warrior and the most honest ruler who is liked mostly by the subjects and even many kingdoms are very friendly with him.....

He is married to Sunaina kumari, a warrior princess.... she is very beautiful and good hearted.... She is a great queen who always thinks of the welfare of the people.....

Out of their happy married life, they are blessed with a beautiful girl - princess. Bulbul rathore verma....

But it is a custom in the kingdom that the king should be blessed with a boy to become a legal heir and the next king

Arjuna and sunaina loved their daughter bulbul a lot.... But they longed to have a boy child as they have to make him the next king and also to engage him to his close friend's ( another king) daughter....