10. Game of love...

Thanks for all your support... Happy to inform you all that this story has got #118 in adventure as on 18/7/17...

Many has guessed it right... Lets see whats going to happen further...

Shot. 10:

Abhi is completely frustrated and locks the doors of his chamber... He removes all those girly stuffs from his body and stands near mirror and admires his face...

 He removes all those girly stuffs from his body and stands near mirror and admires his face

Abhi's pov.: This is the best day in my life.... Iv got my life's biggest happiness... My dream princess, my pragya, my love...

Oh my god!!!! My happiness is unbounds... And that too Im a prince,  Im a man... Im not a girl... Im a warrior prince...

But... Why???? Why did my parents punished me like this??? Why did they cheated me???? How on the earth they thought I wont be able to identify that Im a man????

This is highly ridiculous... Why they forget that I too have some feelings... As a boy, I would definitely have some dreams and things which I would have done... But, what they did to me they forced me without my knowledge and made me believe that I was a girl...

This is not a small thing... This a biggest sin... This is injustice against nature... How can they mock at the creation of god???

Till this date, they are not in any intention to tell me about that... Aargh... This is frustrating... Definitely, I will do something... I wont leave them at any cost..

And coming to my princess, she also suffered like me.... She was turned into a boy... When she said to me the small, small wishes n carvings she had, I really felt pity on her...

Such a good hearted soul she is .. But why her parents too done injustice to her... Nooooo.... I wont leave them... Iv to do something definitely for sure...

Calm dowm Abhi... Think... They are the kings and queens... They can easily escape... So, think in such a way that they should blurt out that they have done the sin infront of the whole world....

Let me discuss this with my princess, bhai and bhabhi and find out a solution for this... But before that, a biggest thing is to be done...

Yes... Not only me and my princess... They have done injustice to siddhan, aaliya and their families too.... Im really feeling pity on siddhan for madly loving a boy like me...

How much he would have felt when I avoided him??? God... Iv hurted him too... Definitely, I should ask forgiveness from him... But, Im scared... How will he accept this reality??? Poor soul... The only mistake he has done is loving me....

Same goes with Aaliya miluna too... Poor girl given her heart to my princess... Its not easy to console her... Definitely,we should find a good prince for him...

Woha... Oh my god!!!! How did I forget this matter??? Abhi you are a genius man.... That's why your princess is loving you madly... Iv got it... Oohoo... Its settled... Let me discuss this with everyone tommorrow..."