Life is a bed of roses, if you have a caring and loving partner (Epilogue)

So, here is your crazy buddy Mahii (crazymahiz) finally coming up with the epilogue to draw curtains to this story completely...

Thank you each and everyone who have read, voted and given your valuable comments on this story... Thanks again for all your love and support...

Though the story ended, I cant forget this crazy story which really was a very challenging story for me and most of the times, its very hard for me to type...

Many a times, I mess up the dramatic names and sometimes even typed wrong names too... 😂😂😂😂...
This is the only story, I keep on editing again and again so that no one finds out my mistakes....😂😂😂😂

So, most of you liked the punishment given to the sinners and many said that its the best deserved punishment for their behavior...

Hardly 2 or 3 felt that the punishment is quite harsh and rude and it's unfair as they didn't expected that....

But I cant please everyone.... Though I written that, something is hidden there and none of you have understood or predicted what's cooking in your crazy buddy's mind...

This epilogue will clear off everything...

So, shall we???

......

Its a quite tiresome day for
Queen. Pragya Abhishek Mahendra pratap... From morning, she is having a hectic schedule and she is completely exhausted and drained out...

The back to back case hearings, the problems of poor people, the issues relating to tax consumptions, the arrangements to be made for the funding of education for orphaned kids and many other administrative activities has drained out all the energ...

The back to back case hearings, the problems of poor people, the issues relating to tax consumptions, the arrangements to be made for the funding of education for orphaned kids and many other administrative activities has drained out all the energy of pragya...

She really misses her husband
King. Abhishek at the moment... If he is there, he would have taken up the responsibility on her behalf and allowed her to take rest for some time...

Tired pragya looked at the minister Vikram dharma who is worried about her health ....