2. Dreamy love....

Sorry buddies... Its been days since i updated this story... Got stucked up with my main ffs...

Believe it or not... This is the most toughest story iv ever written...I did not think this will be really tough to pen down this story.... Other stories i will write it just like that...

But i cant write this story just like that because its about kings n queens... So, it will take some time...

The hardest n funny thing is that im forgetting d names of d cast often... 😁😁😁😁.... Too hard to remember those dramatic names....

I made a big blunder in previous episode... Anu is the one who finds it out. .. sorry... I did not notice that....

Iv corrected d mistake... The mistake is that abhinaya (abhi) is engaged to vijendra's sister (anamika singha)'s son siddhan rana singha and not to vijendra's brother's son...  So, abhi is engaged to his bua's son... Hope i made it clear....

Now no more baks baks.... Thnks for all your support... Expecting a lot from you all....

Now to shot 2....

Abhinaya/ abhishekh is growing slowly into a beautiful princess........

As abhinaya (abhi) is going to be the future queen of prathipan dynasty, she is being taught with various war tactics n also many art forms....

She (he) is given training in many political rules, various rituals to be followed by a woman n many more advices from her mom how a girl should love her husband, family and many more things ..

Abhinaya (abhi) is being educated how to handle the country in tough times, how to solve issues, how to take apt decisions... She is also being taught about d various customs of d prathipan dynasty....

But the only thing abhinaya hates is to dress up... She hates to wear heavy makeup, jewels n all... She always hates to wear girly dresses... She wants to dress up like her bhai purab but she is not allowed to do that...

She hates to be called as princess... She likes to be a man like her dad vijendra and her brother purab...

Abhinaya does not like siddhan rana singha (sid) at all... She always feels sid like her purab bhai... But all in palace used to tell her that sid is the one abhinaya going to marry...

Abhinaya does not feel anything for sid at all... Her friends used to tease her that sid is madly in love with her... But abhinaya feels its little awkward and does not like d idea of marriage with sid....

(😁😁😁😁 Just imagine siddhan marrying abhinaya... Rise your hands who are rolling in laughter....)

)

.....

Purab deva bhalla ( abhi's cousin)  supported abhinaya and helps her to learn so much in war tactics... He pampers her so much...