4. Destined to meet????

Thanks for all your support guys .. But expecting more votes and reads too... I know many are not aware of this story, if possible share this story to let others know...

Now lets move to chapter. 4

The camera moves it direction to the majestic verman dynasty....

King. Arjuna rathore verma and queen. Sunaina kumari are seated sadly... The famous astrologer has visited them ..

Arjuna and sunaina has always worried about bulbul... Though, bulbul is a beautiful girl but some reason or d other, her marriage is being postponed ..

In those days, early marriages are very common... Whenever a girl attains puberty, they will marry her. . Even princess are no exception...

Bulbul is a beautiful but an arrogant, bold princess

Bulbul is a beautiful but an arrogant, bold princess... She wants everything best in her life... She hates to be a man's slave...she always wishes to have equal respect n love from her to be husband...

Though she is a princess, she does not get impressed by any kings... Many alliances comes for bulbul from various kingdoms... But she rejects everything saying that she does not find soul in their eyes and her heart is not ready to marry them....

Arjuna and sunaina were worried a lot... Now, they are sitting infront of d astrologer to do view about bulbul's kundali and also about her future and marriage...

The astrologer is striking his heads and again and again checking d kundali without saying anything... He is mentally calculating something and he nods his head as no and again checking...

Arjuna and sunaina's patience is getting less...

Arjuna (shouts): Enough...Tht z my patience level... Now tell me what you have find out ..

Astrologer: Maharaj... That... That...

Arjuna: Say me the truth... I will spare you whatever it is... But dont hide anything from me...

Astrologer: pardon me maharaj... I dont know what to say???

Sunaina:. Please... Say us what's d problem???

Astrologer: Maharani... There is a hig problem in princess. Bulbul's kundali..
Something big is gonna happen here in the kingdom....

Arjuna: Tell us clearly...

Astrologer: Maharaj... Princess Bulbul's kundali says that she is going to be the future queen of the verman dynasty and whoever marries her will be going to be the king....

Arjun/ sunaina: whaattt???

Astrologer: One more problem is there.... Princess. Bulbul is not going to marry a prince... He is from d kingdom family but not d son of a king....

(😁😁😁😁😁 How i made d astrologer to say.... Slowly rabul's problem is gonna solve... )

And...