17. The longiness and carvings to meet...

Thanks for all the support... So, we are nearing the closure of this story.... Just 3 more shots to go... Soon, will draw curtains for this story... Expecting all your support with more votes n comments at least from now onwards...

Is the teaser, confused you all???? 😂😂😂😂... It's the very simple teaser I've ever written.... Okay okay... I can hear your mind voices... Let's move to shot. 17 without further bak baks....

The dark night with a bright shine of the moonlight is not  helping the prince. Abhishek Mahendra pratap to have a peaceful sleep ... He twists and turns in the royal bed yet he can't find the warmth n calmness to make him drift to deep slumber....

Abhi is completely sulking and getting irritated and pissed off with the happenings .. Its been two days, he has met his love of life, his lovely princess, the queen of his heart, his soulmate, his to be wife, princess. Pragya Rathore Verma...

Abhi couldn't get a glimpse of her as his bua Anamika and his uncle Rajath has strictly warned all the couples not to meet before marriage and a tight security is enforced...  None of the youngsters is permitted to come out of their chambers as the Verman and Prathipan kings and queens may reach anytime there...

A strict order is made as they don't want their plans to flop and they don't want the wedding to stop at any cost... Foods were served to the youngsters at their royal chambers itself and a Royal treatment were given to all the youngsters to make them get ready for the royal weddings with their love of life...

Siddhan Rana singha, Purab bhalla, Bulbul Rathore Verma and Aaliya chandini are enjoying and getting themselves ready for the weddings... They are doing various treatments to make them look beautiful and glow in their weddings...

But out of the box, the unseparable love birds and the most important couples for whom all the tricky plans were made, the mad lovers prince. Abhishek and princess, pragya are not at all interested in any of the happenings.. .

They are looking very pale and sad .. They are not having proper foods too... They are acting very wierd and behaving as if they are kept in a dark jail and looking like they are not getting married at all... No one can figure out why they are doing like this...

Abhi and Pragya after their first meeting in the encounter with the lion at the forest, have never missed a day without seeing each other... They are used to sleep together, after they come to the palace...

Abhi missed pragya very madly and he can't sleep a single minute, without having pragya in his arms... Same goes with Pragya who can't spend a single minute without Abhi and she is torturing Aaliya and Bulbul to the core...

Pragya shouts :  Bulbul Diiiiii... Wake up... Get up right now or I will push you down...

Bulbul sulks and is yawning : Don't irritate me Pragya... Leave me... You are spoiling my beautiful sleep and my romantic dream with my purab... Your jiju is waiting for me in dream... Go and sleep and dream about Abhi... Ya... Ya.. wait purab... I'm coming...

Bulbul turns and hugs her pillow and murmurs Purab and drifted to sleep... Pragya fumes in anger and kicks her sister hardly.... Bulbul pays no heed to that and is in her dream land with purab, kissing her pillow very hardly...

Pragya fumes and gets up from her bed and shooks the sleeping Aaliya hardly... Aaliya wakes up, blinks her eyes and looks at Pragya and questions her what's going on...

Pragya: How can you sleep like this Aaliya??? Why you all are irritating me like this???

Aaliya yawns : why??? What happened pragya di??? Is it wrong to sleep at night??? I didn't do anything wrong na..