The mastis in the royal unbelievable wedding....

Im so so happy... Good news guys...

This story "Royal Unbelievable wedding" has become my 9th story to cross 1000+votes with a maximum of 74 votes to its credit....

Well I know very well that many of my followers and readers have never come across this story... Though its a story of the imaginary ancient kingdoms, but this is a very jolly and happy go, fun story with lots of romance and love....

Thanks for all the love and support.... Thanks for considering this silly work of mine too and my whole hearted thanks to my sweethearts who really like this story a lot...

And one more thing, Iv successfully completed my six month journey as a writer in wattpad... Thanks for all those recognition, love and support.... Without you all, Iv never written this much....

Dedicating this happiness to all my 363 followers..

Don't know Im capable for this or not.... Turning very emotional and too much senti now a days with all your love and support... Huh... Alright ...

It will be unfair na... If I have not given a sneak peak or what's there yet to come.... So, its decided that this story will have a total of 20 chapters.... Only 4 more chapters to go....

Now lets move and have a look at the teaser or sneak peek....

Teaser:

" Princess... It's going to be a real fun... You will be with me always right..."

" It's time for the king of the great Verman dynasty Pragyan Rathore Verma and the Queen of the royal Prathipan dynasty Abhinaya Mahendra pratap to be throned...."

" Where is princess. Abhinaya and where is prince. Pragyan???? "

" How dare you to threaten us
king. Rajath and king. Mithran... Don't you know the power of the vermans and prathipans???"

" Remember you kids are in our custody... Decide what do you want.... Their death or their marriage..."

"What an acting!!!! Way to go..."

" He is going to be the king of the Verman dynasty... My beloved citizens do you have any problem.... Im sure he will rule you better than me..."

" Sorry... We have committed a very big sin.... We are ready to accept whatever punishment you all will give..."

" Princess pragya... Listen to me once...."

" Why are you doing this abhi?? 😭😭😭😭😭..... Noooo.... I can't accept this for sure.... Leave me and don't come before my sight ever. .. Im not going to marry you.... I hate you.... "

" Maa... Papa... I will only marry him or else I will be a unmarried one all my life..."

" Why the brides and grooms faces are closed???"

" They are sinners... It's against nature... A complete betrayal... Throw them out from the kingdom... Ask them to leave the royal palace "

" Please forgive us... We did it only for the welfare of the country..."

" Anyone dare to near my abhi, that will be the end of everyone...."

So that's all for the teaser guys...

Is it nice???

A simple and understandable teaser right....

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

👋👋👋👋👋

Do cast your votes and pen down your views without fail....

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz

Singing off....

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

With the mastis in the royal marriage of Abhishek and pragya, siddhan and Aaliya and bulbul and purab bhalla....