9. Romance... possessiveness....

Thanks again for all your love and support...

Lets move to shot.9:

Aaliya gets down from the chariot dressed up in a simple attire.... She is way too happy and her dimpled cheek is glowing in happiness... Her blushy smile adds to the beauty in her... She commands the chariot to move from its place...

She twirls and inhales the natural scent coming from the forest

She twirls and inhales the natural scent coming from the forest... She felt so divine and her happiness in out of the world...

She does not know why she is feeling so... Aaliya knows she is here to meet pragyan but some of her inner instincts tells her that she is going to get something big which she never got in her life ever...

Aaliya felt some strange thing is going to happen for sure... She brushed aside her thoughts and walks in the forest twirling and jumping in happiness....

....

In the other side, siddan is really getting pissed off and he does not know the fact why abhinaya keeps on avoiding him... He decides to do something to impress her...

Siddhan's pov.:

Haan

Haan .. There Im... So today, I gonna impress my pretty princess abhinaya today....  Im a handsome man, so Im gonna seduce her by showing my masculine figure to her...

So, Im done with wearing a silky n classy pyjama... Im not gonna wear any royal suit today... Im going to just wear some ornaments on my bare body for my princess abhinaya to adore...

Im coming sweet heart and Im damn sure you are gonna come and fall for my charms... I know you gonna nag me to marry you soon...."

Siddhan laughs at his thoughts and he applies some peculiar scents on his body which he got from a far away physician to seduce and attract the opposite gender....

(Ho my god!!! Siddhan please control man... Your plans gonna back fire on you ..  Its not abhinaya... Its abhishekh... For heaven's sake understand.... He is a boy .. Hold on... Or you are gonna  face a biggest heart break...)

Siddhan walks out happily and moves towards the forest in his horse....

....

In the other side, pragya is blushing too hard... Her cheeks are glowing and she is turning crimson red  adding more to her beauty... Abhishekh is completely in his naughty mood...